White House or Super Bowl - Pick just one

Jason

That's a hard choice... At least I would know the Superbowl was real, with a tangible outcome.. The Lombardi isn't going to turn into vapor. But the direction of my country is so much more important. I would take the candidate if I knew they would really be able to accomplish something. But the Lombardi strikes me as a "the bird in the hand over the 2 in the bush" style choice.

If the question was visit the white house or see the Bengals in the super bowl this question is much harder to answer. as the question stands I go for super bowl all the way since my candidate in all reality is no better than any other. But if I had the chance to be the personal guest of the president at the white house I pick that all day any day over watching the Bengals in the super bowl.

[quote name='eva4ben-gal' timestamp='1343532449' post='1141441']
If the question was visit the white house or see the Bengals in the super bowl this question is much harder to answer. as the question stands I go for super bowl all the way since my candidate in all reality is no better than any other. But if I had the chance to be the personal guest of the president at the white house I pick that all day any day over watching the Bengals in the super bowl.
[/quote]

Oh if that's the question superbowl, ive gotten the private white house tour, not by the president mind you ...

Archived