!!!THE BENGALS @ REDSKINS GAME THREAD!!!

[quote name='Hint of Snow' timestamp='1348433104' post='1162163']
Yon can You Tube the last two minutes of that game and send it to the striking officials as support/evidence

what a joke
[/quote]

I thought on an offensive penalty in under 2 minutes with no timeouts, resulted in a puppy for all the defense.

[quote name='dabengals12' timestamp='1348432828' post='1162147']
Cmon Patriots!
[/quote]

I will be there, fake rooting for the Ravens with the Baltimore people who gave me a ticket...

[quote name='kennethmw' timestamp='1348432960' post='1162153']
Gotta get the real refs back, this shit is ridiculous.
[/quote]

Yup, that was bizarre, in all respects.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1348434806' post='1162212']
Except that wazzzoooo loss.
[/quote]

I don't care that much about them, just the offense. I do appreciate Mike Leach not letting up off the gas pedal, to bad his players are to much of pussies to keep the killer instinct for a full 60.

[quote name='membengal' timestamp='1348433275' post='1162166']
I will be there, fake rooting for the Ravens with the Baltimore people who gave me a ticket...
[/quote]

Are they getting drunk? Encourage them to stand up & yell for the offense on 3rd downs.

Dance along with Ray during his intro routine. It's kinda ridiculous when he does it, and he's Ray Lewis.

Boo loudly if Flacco takes a sack or throws an INT. If it happens again, start muttering about how "they gotta get Boller outta there!"

At halftime, brag about how many crabs you can eat.

[quote name='kennethmw' timestamp='1348432960' post='1162153']
Gotta get the real refs back, this shit is ridiculous.
[/quote]

They got the calls right today in Bengals game. The only real exception seems to be the Taylor Mays intereference that was not called on the long pass down the middle. Otherwise, the announcers were unfairly critical of the refs today. Ultimately, the right calls were made.

Archived