COFFEE

Tigris

http://www.catsasscoffee.com/

Anyone ever heard of this? It's quite expensive and comes from cat shit.

Yeah, it's been around for 20 years or so.  Completely ridiculous and IMO nothing more than a vehicle to separate status-obsessed rich people from their money.

Give me a Yemen Moca or Ethiopian Harrar any day of the week...

Yeah, it's been around for 20 years or so.  Completely ridiculous and IMO nothing more than a vehicle to separate status-obsessed rich people from their money.

Give me a Yemen Moca or Ethiopian Harrar any day of the week...

That reminds me of the Ethiopian Coffee Ceremony I had at a restaurant in Houston.  It was hilarious.  Like 20 minutes of build-up, to have some burned coffee-bean incense and popcorn.  LOL

I'm not even sure if it was that kind of coffee.  Anyway, that said, Ethiopian food is some of the best, this restaurant in particular 

Seeing as this thread has evolved to talking about African food.......I concur....Ethiopian food is awesome.  African food in general is good....there's a Senagalese place near Wyoming/Hartwell area called Teranga.  Awesome food and the best chicken sandwich hands down in Cincinnati.....

And that does it.....Teranga for dinner tonight.  Enjoy your coffee.

There is a little restaurant in Lexington, KY that had African food but I was too scared to try it. I wish I would have now. I chose Outback Steakhouse.

Anytime you have a chance to get outside your comfort zone (but in a safe way), you should do it.  

But don't go too far outside.  Just stretch it a little bit at a time, otherwise it will be too much.  

I realize this could be interpreted in a dirty way, so I'm going to compare it to making dough.  If you slowly pull at the dough, it will stretch, but if you go too fast, it will rip

Anytime you have a chance to get outside your comfort zone (but in a safe way), you should do it.  

But don't go too far outside.  Just stretch it a little bit at a time, otherwise it will be too much.  

I realize this could be interpreted in a dirty way, so I'm going to compare it to making dough.  If you slowly pull at the dough, it will stretch, but if you go too fast, it will rip

That's what she said.  Sorry, but it had to be done.............

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Is there a reason someone is giving you a -1 for every post you're making about coffee, Tigris?

That's kinda funny. They're ruining the rep one post at a time.

I can only think of one person who genuinely acted like they didn't care for me.

Or shit, maybe my coffee posts are that far off base that they deserve a negative tally. I've only got a year under my belt. Not a rookie anymore but still a question mark. They should wait until the completion of year 3 before making rash decisions like that.

Here is mine. I love it to death. Makes one cup at a time out of your own coffee no k-cup bullshit.
It has 2 buttons one is for bold brew which drips real slow and the other is regular. I got it at Kmart for $65 bucks and worth every penny. 

Hamilton-Beach-Single-Serve-Scoop-Coffee  Hamilton_4a.png

What kind do you drink?

That's kinda funny. They're ruining the rep one post at a time.

I can only think of one person who genuinely acted like they didn't care for me.

Or shit, maybe my coffee posts are that far off base that they deserve a negative tally. I've only got a year under my belt. Not a rookie anymore but still a question mark. They should wait until the completion of year 3 before making rash decisions like that.

What kind do you drink?

I like Carribou french roast if I feel like Quentin Tarantino and drink Gourmet shit but usually I'll do the Folgers Colombian or Dark Roast.

HLio2Vt.gif

rumple, post a link to this model so i can buy it

http://www.kmart.com/hamilton-beach-the-scoop-8482-single-serve-coffeemaker/p-011W003745929001P?prdNo=22&blockNo=22&blockType=G22

I got it at Kmart but here is a link to do it online.

Archived