Star Wars 7

MichaelWeston

http://www.hollywood.com/news/brief/57066171/carrie-fisher-i-ll-get-princess-leia-right-this-time?utm_content=buffer037ab&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Carrie Fisher is determined to get her Star Wars heroine Princess Leia "right this time" when she reprises the character for J.J. Abrams' Episode VII. The actress has regrouped with Harrison Ford and Mark Hamill for the film in Britain, and, speaking at the Hay Festival in Wales on Saturday (24May14), she told the BBC she's determined to correct errors she made in her previous Star Wars movies.

She hopes to make the aged Leia "less British", adding, "I looked a little pretentious faking the accent." And she admits that, at 57, she looks a lot different to the character she first played in the mid-1970s, when she was a teenager. She jokes, "We all look a little melted." But she's excited to be a part of new film, adding, "It is good to have us all in a room because it's unique. I mean, I don't suppose they have reunions for the Gone With The Wind gang. "I think people should be forced to do it 30 years on, classic films that they had, either to make another film or put together an anecdote."

http://www.hitfix.com/news/fantastic-fours-josh-trank-to-direct-another-star-wars-spin-off

There has been a fantastic disturbance in the force.

While currently busy on the "Fantastic Four" reboot, director Josh Trank has just been tapped to direct another "Star Wars" spin-off, it was announced on the official Star Wars site today. 

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.washfm.com/onair/jenni-chase-54141/harrison-ford-didnt-break-his-ankle-12484630

Harrison Ford's injury is looking worse.

His publicist now says the actor broke his left leg -- not his ankle, as was previously reported. In a statement, the flack says, "His surgery was successful and he will begin rehab shortly."

‘Star Wars’: Rian Johnson to Write, Direct Episode VIII
Justin Kroll Film Reporter @krolljvar

While production just began on “Star Wars: Episode VII,” Disney and Lucasfilm are already focusing on Episode VIII. Sources tell Variety that “Looper” director Rian Johnson is in talks to write and direct the next film in the popular series.

Johnson is best known for his sci-fi action pic “Looper” starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Bruce Willis. The pic overperformed at the box office bringing in $176 million worldwide. He also directed several episodes of “Breaking Bad” last season.

The Johnson news comes after the company tapped Garreth Edwards and Josh Trank to direct two stand-alone “Star Wars” films.

J.J. Abrams is currently directing the next “Star Wars,” which is filming in London, and it’s unknown what part he would play in the next two films since Bad Robot is a producer but Disney obviously wanted a fresh voice who could concentrate on the franchise for the next several years.

Johnson has been looking for his next project since “Looper” and was even at one point rumored to be on the shortlist to direct the next “Star Trek.”

He is repped by CAA. Deadline Hollywood first reported the news.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm remember when you found the script for scream 2 and it ruined the movie because I thought no way would it actually be online and it really was it.

Not reading this. Lol

HAHA!!  That's another story that will never die, will it?  We go see the movie opening night (wasn't that the night some teens got kicked out for being underage and one girl hits another with her purse), get toward the end and the last 15 pages, holy crap, this is word for word! 

I didn't look at it either, hence why I said rumor and didn't put the article itself. 

I read it on another site a couple days ago.  It's not that spoilery, and very likely fake.

There's also semi-confirmed news that 

[spoiler] the main character, played by John Boyega, is a stormtrooper who quits his job at the beginning of the movie and ends up on his path to become a jedi.[/spoiler]

I read it on another site a couple days ago.  It's not that spoilery, and very likely fake.

[spoiler] the main character, played by John Boyega, is a stormtrooper who quits his job at the beginning of the movie and ends up on his path to become a jedi.[/spoiler]

"I wonder what it would be like to hit a target?"  *sigh*

[spoiler] the main character, played by John Boyega, is a stormtrooper who quits his job at the beginning of the movie and ends up on his path to become a jedi. Doesn't this not make any sense? I thought they were all clones of Jingo Fett[/spoiler]

See in the spoiler. 

Archived