Bengals @ Steelers on NFL Replay 12/26 9PM

Another quick pass to AJ for 9 with 140 left to get into stealers territory. That quick pass to AJ was working all day. 2nd and 1 we tried running and got stuffed, I thought it was a really bad play call there. The quick passes were working so well. 3rd and 1 they threw deep to AJ. Didnt like that call either.

I didnt think Gruden called a bad game, but 2 really bad play calls right there IMO. Dalton should have thrown a better pass though.

From here we all know what happens. Pick by Nelson, great throw to AJ, FG up and good.

[quote name='T-Dub' timestamp='1356579483' post='1199604']
For a game where they never even had a lead the Steeler fluffing is obnoxious
[/quote]
It really is pathetic. Good luck to whoever gets to fellatiate the stealers in their meaningless game this week.

[quote name='kennethmw' timestamp='1356577987' post='1199586']
Watching this shows me just how close we were to blowing these boys out. The Troy knockout, the piss poor intentional grounding, the late pass to AJ followed by the great play by Allen on Marvin, our passing game was moving the rock against these guys.
[/quote]

This. I kept having to remind myself why they didn't get points.

Half a tick off from blowing them out, imo.

[quote name='T-Dub' timestamp='1356576272' post='1199580']
Hey NFL films.. Um, the Steelers? Yeah... Uh... They lost this game. Y'all seem a little confused. Just sayin.
[/quote]

It's like they figured we were going to lose so they only mic'd the Stealers players

[quote name='Bengal Cat' timestamp='1356587150' post='1199653']
I didn't get to see the replay and I was soooo excited on Sunday I didn't notice.......On the play where Reggie got the pick at the end, how close was that ball to being completed to Wallace?
[/quote]

It was a couple feet how, really bad pass. Wallace was open, although if he did complete the pass, reggie would have had a good shot to blow it up (which probably would have turned into a 15 yard penalty and put Pittsburgh in FG range). So i guess it was pretty big that he overthrew it!

Tomlin is one smug motha... Although ill give him props at the end for his "All the best" comments repeatedly. You can see why his team is a bunch of moronic thugs.

Even from the first "They put US on the grass?!?" comments you could tell they had a 0% chance in their mind that we'd win...

[quote name='Zins30' timestamp='1356616632' post='1199677']
Tomlin is one smug motha... Although ill give him props at the end for his "All the best" comments repeatedly. You can see why his team is a bunch of moronic thugs.

Even from the first "They put US on the grass?!?" comments you could tell they had a 0% chance in their mind that we'd win...
[/quote]

Did you hear the weed reference? The dude is classless. I don't care if you're a player's coach or not, you don't say that shit, especially when you're mic'd. What an idiot.

[quote name='Tigris' timestamp='1356617222' post='1199680']

Did you hear the weed reference? The dude is classless. I don't care if you're a player's coach or not, you don't say that shit, especially when you're mic'd. What an idiot.
[/quote]

You mean the sticky comment? Yep I heard it loud n clear... Maybe that's why his players like him. Rooney must have been shipping the good stuff from Ireland.

[quote name='Zins30' timestamp='1356662045' post='1199904']
You mean the sticky comment? Yep I heard it loud n clear... Maybe that's why his players like him. Rooney must have been shipping the good stuff from Ireland.
[/quote]

Yes. I thought it was ridiculous. I really don't care what he says behind closed doors, but the dude is mic'd. I can't believe they actually played it.

Archived