Yesterday, I was never prouder of my President, nor more ashamed of my Government

oldschooler

santa claus isnt going to fix anything, raising children to be good people because its the right thing to do, not because some magician is going to send them to a fire pit...

and even with the promises of magic land and seeing my dead dog when i die, its a huge loop hole system that doesnt help anything... i can rape children, murder people and burn villages to the ground, as long as i find jesus and TOTALLY promise he is my lord and savior, i mean like big time pinky swear!!!11, i get into heaven anyway...

+1

love the post...so sick of hearing that crap..

I need to just read your posts in the non sports talk area, and stay away from the ones about AD.

when there was prayer or a moment of silence in schools there was less violence in America..proven fact! it is not the guns it is the people who feel they have no creator that they feel the need to kill in America..

when there was prayer or a moment of silence in schools there was less violence in America..proven fact! it is not the guns it is the people who feel they have no creator that they feel the need to kill in America..

and in the middle east where prayer is one of the biggest things in their life... what is your answer..

oh..... wrong god?????

yeah people who have mental should have background checks...i agree. but that still won't solve the problems..todays kids and youth feel no value in life and that is where this is coming from. Morals need back in schools..

This is dumb. Every generation says this about the generation that follows them. What is the difference between this generation and the last specifically? What morals are not taught that used to be in schools?

Bullshit. More people have been killed in the history of the world because of religion than for any other reason.

Constitution: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

The Constitution documents the basic tenets upon which our rule of law is founded, and it contains several clear and understandable manners by which the Constitution may be changed.  At one time, America hated alcohol and went so far as to amend the Constitution to outlaw it.  America changed her mind several years later and un-did that change.  It's an easy thing to do.

So, if you don't like the Constitution, then get enough support to change it.  If you cannot muster the support or are unwilling to even try, then shut up.

Do you think because the constitution says that that every citizen should have the right to a gun?

santa claus isnt going to fix anything, raising children to be good people because its the right thing to do, not because some magician is going to send them to a fire pit...

and even with the promises of magic land and seeing my dead dog when i die, its a huge loop hole system that doesnt help anything... i can rape children, murder people and burn villages to the ground, as long as i find jesus and TOTALLY promise he is my lord and savior, i mean like big time pinky swear!!!11, i get into heaven anyway...

And you can cure cancer or likewise spend your entire life trying to be in the service of others and if you don't promise allegiance....you aren't getting in

I haven't figured out whether you're a troll or just really young and naive... 

Site your source on that fact please?  And please show that the two have correlation and are not just a coincidence.

Has violence gone up? Dear black members of Go-Bengals.com...Do you think your life is better now or if you were living in the 1960s? Women? Gays?

I haven't figured out whether you're a troll or just really young and naive... 

I think its old and naive.

Let me say this as a Christian.

Complete and utter bullshit.

Old, don't waste your energy or time arguing with these two...they are obviously biased and things like reason and logic have no effect on them.

Like Obama said, this is a common sense law but politics and money got in the way. Idoits like Rand Paul would rather stand up for lobbyist than the American people, he doesn't deserve to be representing our country in Washington.

Unfortunately, Obama falls victim to the same unfortunate behavior.  He signed the Monsanto act for God's sake.  He's a politician, a sell out, corrupt. 

I'm not sure how to feel about gun control.  I definitely think there should be a tighter handle on who's getting access to guns but I also don't trust our government...one bit.  What about enforcing current laws?  Aren't there laws currently in place that are just going unfollowed? 

And Old, I want to feel proud of our President but know that he talks out of both sides of his mouth and is a puppet essentially.  He's corrupted his beliefs....you have to in order to get elected to the position of President of the US.  Corporations get you elected....not votes. 

Unfortunately, Obama falls victim to the same unfortunate behavior.  He signed the Monsanto act for God's sake.  He's a politician, a sell out, corrupt. 

I'm not sure how to feel about gun control.  I definitely think there should be a tighter handle on who's getting access to guns but I also don't trust our government...one bit.  What about enforcing current laws?  Aren't there laws currently in place that are just going unfollowed? 

And Old, I want to feel proud of our President but know that he talks out of both sides of his mouth and is a puppet essentially.  He's corrupted his beliefs....you have to in order to get elected to the position of President of the US.  Corporations get you elected....not votes. 

Which is why until we get that fixed D or R it doesnt matter.

Damn it oldschooler, I've managed to stay out of here, and after I say what I have to say I will bow out again, but your thread title couldn't be ignored.

I've never been more proud to be a member of an organization than the NRA, or more disgusted with a president. The money I've given to the NRA is the best money I've ever spent, unlike most of the money the government takes from me. The Boston Marathon bombing is proof that evil finds a way, and taking away rights of law abiding citizens does nothing but make the "we have to do something" crowd feel better about themselves, and give the government more power and control over "we the people".

One day you will all wake up and realize that you have been led to slaughter, and you went willingly and even cheered on your own demise.

LOL GOD HATES FAGS AMIRITE??!?!?!?!

One day you will all wake up and realize that you have been led to slaughter, and you went willingly and even cheered on your own demise.

Requiring a background check in order to enforce laws already in place does not infringe my second amendment rights.

I'm sure there are those who feel the same about you, I would imagine.  Sorry, don't mean this as an attack on you, just saying that there are those on the other side of this particular fence who's convictions are just as strong as yours are. 

Damn it oldschooler, I've managed to stay out of here, and after I say what I have to say I will bow out again, but your thread title couldn't be ignored.

I've never been more proud to be a member of an organization than the NRA, or more disgusted with a president. The money I've given to the NRA is the best money I've ever spent, unlike most of the money the government takes from me. The Boston Marathon bombing is proof that evil finds a way, and taking away rights of law abiding citizens does nothing but make the "we have to do something" crowd feel better about themselves, and give the government more power and control over "we the people".

So you think it's ok for criminals and people known mental illness to be able to purchase military grade weapons? There are some sick people in this world, people who want to commit "evil", as you put it. If we can indentify these people and keep them from accessing weapons to kill people then how is that giving the government control over "we the people".

Do really think the government is planning to round everyone up and put them in FEMA camps and the only thing stopping them is your AR15?

Yes because extending the current gun laws to sales at gun shows and over the internet is aken to taking your guns away.

:facepalm:

So you think it's ok for criminals and people known mental illness to be able to purchase military grade weapons? There are some sick people in this world, people who want to commit "evil", as you put it. If we can indentify these people and keep them from accessing weapons to kill people then how is that giving the government control over "we the people".

Do really think the government is planning to round everyone up and put them in FEMA camps and the only thing stopping them is your AR15?

You do if your Alex Jones

Archived