Yesterday, I was never prouder of my President, nor more ashamed of my Government

oldschooler

there will always be evil people in the world..the whole point of this conversation is that an armed America is a safer America..give us Guns and prayer in schools and we are safer..I am pro the NRA..its

there will always be evil people in the world..the whole point of this conversation is that an armed America is a safer America..give us Guns and prayer in schools and we are safer..I am pro the NRA..its

An armed America is a safer America? Do you have any idea the number of suicides and homocides in America?

http://www.bagnewsnotes.com/2013/04/what-is-the-sickest-thing-that-could-happen-at-the-first-nra-sponsored-nascar-race/

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/funeral-held-nj-boy-shot-dead-playmate-18948207

http://www.670kboi.com/common/page.php?pt=9+Year+Old+Idaho+Boy+Shot+And+Killed&id=3933&is_corp=0

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/23/us/georgia-baby-killed

this is mind boggling to me.

If the law stops "one" crazy ass from getting their hands on an AR-15 or something like that..it's a good law. Saves one life....

So you law abiding citizens have to fill out one more form or wait a couple more days. big deal, you aren't the ones going out and shooting up some place.

Justice is absolutely a troll. one of Jesus' trolls, but still a troll...

Have you not heard that some mental health professionals think being a christian is a mental illness. so who makes the descion that you are a whack job..having a gun in your basement with tons of canned food could label you as an extremist

Justice is a troll, no one can be this non-smart and know how to use a computer.

That's how I'm leaning... 

so someone who makes you think is a troll..hmmm

"Thought" is the one thing I've yet to associate with any of your posts... 

this is mind boggling to me.

If the law stops "one" crazy ass from getting their hands on an AR-15 or something like that..it's a good law. Saves one life....

So you law abiding citizens have to fill out one more form or wait a couple more days. big deal, you aren't the ones going out and shooting up some place.

Jesus would not approve of Justice's posts.....please don't insult Jesus. 

n:0.5,beforeSetup:function(effect){effect.effects[0].element.makePositioned();},afterFinishInternal:function(effect){effect.effects[0].element.hide().undoPositioned().setStyle(oldStyle);}},arguments[1]||{}));};Effec

n:0.5,beforeSetup:function(effect){effect.effects[0].element.makePositioned();},afterFinishInternal:function(effect){effect.effects[0].element.hide().undoPositioned().setStyle(oldStyle);}},arguments[1]||{}));};Effec

Well.. you've convinced me.  More guns & bibles for EVERYONE!

Damn it oldschooler, I've managed to stay out of here, and after I say what I have to say I will bow out again, but your thread title couldn't be ignored.

I've never been more proud to be a member of an organization than the NRA, or more disgusted with a president. The money I've given to the NRA is the best money I've ever spent, unlike most of the money the government takes from me. The Boston Marathon bombing is proof that evil finds a way, and taking away rights of law abiding citizens does nothing but make the "we have to do something" crowd feel better about themselves, and give the government more power and control over "we the people".

One day you will all wake up and realize that you have been led to slaughter, and you went willingly and even cheered on your own demise.

Dan I really respect you. I do. But I could not disagree with you more when it comes to this topic.

And that's OK. It doesn't make me think less of you. 

With that said, the NRA is nothing more than a mouthpiece for gun manufacturers. They don't have

your best interest at heart. They really don't care about you. They care about making money for

the gun manufacturers. Period. They are the buffer between the public and gun manufacturers.

If you feel your money is better spent with their bullshit and propaganda then all I can do is shake

my head. But it is your money and your right. 

Yes evil does find a way. But why make it easier for them? 

How do I know people are law abiding citizens if I don't check? And everyone is law abiding until they 

are caught breaking the law, anyway. Seriously, who hasn't broken the law? Have you seen some 

of the stupid laws in the books? Have you never ran a stop sign, ect? 

I'm not for giving the Government total control over guns. But God dammit, how can anyone say with

a clear conscience, say that nothing needs to be done? If you are law abiding and have nothing to hide,

then what is wrong with making sure people that are buying guns are worthy of buying such a weapon?

We make people study and take test to get a Drivers license. We make people register cars when they

are bought and sold. If I try to adopt a Pet, I have to put down references. and stuff like that. Hell, they'll

even call said references. Guns? Nothing. You got the money? That's all you need. Seriously. Shouldn't

buying  death machines be harder than adopting a pet? Shoudln't it be harder than renting a piece

of furniture? Renting an apartment? Why is it that when people talk about making it harder for people that

shouldn't have guns, because let's be honest, not everyone should have them, it is greet with it is wrong

and infringing on your Rights? It makes no sense to me. 

I hate when people talk about the 2nd Amendment like it is some God given right. No one is saying 

Felons or the insane should still have that right. Are they not part of "We the People"? 

Why do people need clips that can make a anyone that can pull a trigger, Rambo? No experience necessary.

Just point and keep pulling the trigger. 

I feel like I woke up months ago and we are being led to slaughter by the NRA. Over 900,000 people 

have been killed by guns in the Country since 1980. This does not include suicides, accidents, self defense,

or anything like that. We are talking about cold blooded murders. Instead of acting like you need to arm yourself

for Armageddon, maybe you should start looking at the World you are living in now. Seriously. It makes

no sense to me that someone would be so fearful about a future that more than likely never come to

fruition. And ignore all the death and destruction that is going on around them now. 

I think they need to add to the Gun Laws that are in place and enforce that shit to the letter of the law.

Make an example out of people. Legalize drugs and use all that money, resources and jail space for

violent people that use guns to commit crime and kill others. I have no sympathy for them. 

Anyway. I know you have a good heart. I just think your thoughts are misguided. Hopefully you can line 

your thoughts up with your heart someday. 

Hope life is treating you well my Friend. 

info:function(text){if(jsDebug&&!Object.isUndefined(window.console)){console.info(text);}}};Prototype.Browser.IE6=Prototype.Browser.IE&&parseInt(navigator.userAgent.substring(navigator.userAgent.indexOf("MSIE")+

Constitution: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed."

Seems to me the gun rights advocates always forget that part.

Constitution: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Seems to me the Constitution-bending Liberals always forget those parts.

Archived