2013 Opponents Thread

The Patriots are the luckiest sons of bitches on the face of the planet.  They've pulled games out of their asses against the Bills, Saints, Broncos, Texans, and now the Clowns.  It's going to be a damned shame if they get the #2 seed over the Bengals.  Lucky sons of bitches.  Maybe their luck will run out against the Dolphins or Rats.

Miami is and will be the most dangerous team heading for the playoffs.  Unfortunately, they also match up pretty well with us (strong interior rushers hit us in our weakest spot).

That fucking snow job by the refs against Cleveland is just disgusting.  That was certainly our best chest to catch up, or at least give us some wiggle room. I still think they lose at least one more.  The question is do we win out.

Right now, the #3 seed plays the #6, and that is going to be a team that gets in gnashing and clawing.  If you win that game you're also pretty much assured of taking the Broncos in Den vs the Pats in NE, and I'd rather the former than the latter at this point.

For a moment there, at the end of our game, it looked like every single match-up was falling our way.  A couple of blinks later and it all fell apart.

Miami is and will be the most dangerous team heading for the playoffs.  Unfortunately, they also match up pretty well with us (strong interior rushers hit us in our weakest spot).

That fucking snow job by the refs against Cleveland is just disgusting.  That was certainly our best chest to catch up, or at least give us some wiggle room. I still think they lose at least one more.  The question is do we win out.

Right now, the #3 seed plays the #6, and that is going to be a team that gets in gnashing and clawing.  If you win that game you're also pretty much assured of taking the Broncos in Den vs the Pats in NE, and I'd rather the former than the latter at this point.

For a moment there, at the end of our game, it looked like every single match-up was falling our way.  A couple of blinks later and it all fell apart.

I personally would rather play @ NE without Gronk than Manning in Denver.

I think if we win out we'll get the bye though. I think NE will drop a game here down the stretch, especially with gronk out. 

Archived