2013 Tickets Have Arrived

Mine were waiting in the mailbox this evening when I got home.  They're pretty.

No, I'm not going to post a photo - I'm not just a big tease, I'm also paranoid about one of you lurkers printing a copy.   :)

Blur out the bar codes.

Mine were waiting in the mailbox this evening when I got home.  They're pretty.

No, I'm not going to post a photo - I'm not just a big tease, I'm also paranoid about one of you lurkers printing a copy.   :)

Where are these things shipped from ?  You seem to always get yours before me.

Blur out the bar codes.

Naaah, that's cool.  I trust you guys.

0joe.jpg

I'm in Section 150, Row 22.  If you stop by to visit but someone you don't recognize is in my seat, please ask to see the ticket - my Bengal account # is 2396390, if that's not on the ticket it's fraudulent.  And if you're ever in Catletssburg please stop by to see me.  I work during the days, so there's nobody actually in my house, but I won't mind if you let yourself in.  I live on Alley Branch, but please PM me if you want the house #. 

Naaah, that's cool.  I trust you guys.

0joe.jpg

I'm in Section 150, Row 22.  If you stop by to visit but someone you don't recognize is in my seat, please ask to see the ticket - my Bengal account # is 2396390, if that's not on the ticket it's fraudulent.  And if you're ever in Catletssburg please stop by to see me.  I work during the days, so there's nobody actually in my house, but I won't mind if you let yourself in.  I live on Alley Branch, but please PM me if you want the house #. 

that picture looks familiar. :ninja:

Just a question.  Checked my account today and it shows the tickets were printed on 7/9/2013.  I still have not received them yet.  I live in Kentucky which should arrive on the same day as most everyone else's tickets.  Has any other ticket holder NOT received their tickets yet ?   Guess I'll have to make a call to the ticket office tomorrow.

Just a question.  Checked my account today and it shows the tickets were printed on 7/9/2013.  I still have not received them yet.  I live in Kentucky which should arrive on the same day as most everyone else's tickets.  Has any other ticket holder NOT received their tickets yet ?   Guess I'll have to make a call to the ticket office tomorrow.

Saw this on Twitter and thought it might help you.

They r sent in batches, a couple batches already out! All should have by 7/31 RT @DonkeyBoner43: when r season tickets shipping this year?

Archived