Steelers Week Notes

Marvin: Burfict will be sore, but I think he'll be ok (for Monday night).

Marvin on Whitworth: "I think he'll have an opportunity to play this week."

Best thing about our next game is an extra day of rehabbing their bodies.

same fucking shit its already hard enough waiting til sunday at 1. Now i have to wait for monday night and we suck at primetime against pittsburgh

damn son, when i was your age i sure had plenty of other things to keep me occupied during the week between football games. it sounds like you're a little off track. :1hump:

If the Steelers beat us, we have some issues. Home, Monday night... we need to get back on track and this is the kind of game that will do it.

last weeks game proved this team has major issues. mainly protecting the ball and not committing stupid penalties.too many players seems to think they have arrived and have been listening to all the preseason hype.this team really has not accomplished anything note until they play every game with consistency and intelligence they will not accomplish much.

last weeks game prove this team has major issues. mainly protecting the ball and not committing stupid penalties.too many players seems to think they have arrived and have been listening to all the preseason hype.this team really has accomplished anything note until they play every game with consistency and intelligence they will not accomplish much.

oh that's just more of your off the charts bullshit. this team doesn't currently have major issues, they have small issues that while they do need to be addressed, are entirely correctable in short fashion. my god chicken little, it was one fucking game. if we're a 1/4 the way through the season and the pattern remains, i'll be there bitching right alongside you. but this was just one game and the 1st game of the year to boot, where players are developing their legs and lungs to play for 4 qtrs. there were a lot of positives to take away from this game, if you're willing to grade their performance in a credible fashion.

damn i enjoyed your hiatus. sucks to be us now that you're back.

did you ever take the time to consider no one cares what you want? personnel decisions aren't based off of that.

Grumpy ass

oh that's just more of your off the charts bullshit. this team doesn't currently have major issues, they have small issues that while they do need to be addressed, are entirely correctable in short fashion. my god chicken little, it was one fucking game. if we're a 1/4 the way through the season and the pattern remains, i'll be there bitching right alongside you. but this was just one game and the 1st game of the year to boot, where players are developing their legs and lungs to play for 4 qtrs. there were a lot of positives to take away from this game, if you're willing to grade their performance in a credible fashion.

damn i enjoyed your hiatus. sucks to be us now that you're back.

Yeah it's only been 11 years... We should give him more leniency before we criticize his teams play.

If I recall last year the Stealers were hurting and undermanned when they came to town and handed our ass to us anyway.   I'm glad the Bengals have Harrison now, he won't let them get complacent for THIS  game.

Yeah, Harrison would body slam Marvin and take the headset if he thought he was blowing the game. He'd run routes at receiver and lead block. He'll do anything to win this game and I expect the team to respond to that in a huge way.

did you ever take the time to consider no one cares what you want? personnel decisions aren't based off of that.

No I never did consider that! Are you telling me all this time I've been waiting by the phone for Mike Brown to call have been in vain!?!?!

Why don't you take big old dump in both your hands....look and them long and hard and repeat this to yourself. This is what Dareeko gives about my opinion of his opinion!

And in case you need a little help figuring it out. That would be about two shits!

Archived