Steelers Week Notes

Nice. Forgot he was out there.
Not sure what happened with the Giants, because their LB corps isn't very good, but I like his game.
Playmaker, good vs. the pass.

Welp, this might have had something to do with his release...

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/report-ex-giant-boley-secretly-arrested-child-abuse-article-1.1332972

Former Giants and Falcons LB Michael Boley is heading to Cincinnati for a tryout, per source.

Oh yeah.   I wanted him as a Free Agent back in March.    Makes me wonder why he is out on the market still.

The story on this dude is he played Middle for Giants but it was out of team need.  He didn't really relish the role but sucked it up.    He truly wants to be in a Weakside LB role.

I would like to add Fuck the city of Pittsburgh, hell the entire state of Pennsylvania!
And all the Stealers fans across the Nation! And fuck the color combination of
Black and Yellow too! 

Hey now, I resent that "entire state of Pennsylvania" remark. We've got some Stripes over here behind these lines.... The rest seems legitimate though.

I think you'd lose. I don't have ESPN.

I think the prime time games need to be moved up a little bit. I can't stay awake for the entire game, ever. To make matters worse, the Bengals game next week, I'm going to have to go to the bar and watch. It's going to be a mess. I know there's going to be an abnoxious Steeler fan there too. It'll be a long Tuesday at work the next day.

The west coast isn't home from work until halftime already.

Archived