Steelers Week Notes

Not that I really know much, but why would they cut Miles to bring Schaeffer up to just play ST's when Miles is a very strong ST'er.  I guess it could be to protect from an injury at linebacker, which we are fairly thin at.

Who knows.  Who-Dey!

Not that I really know much, but why would they cut Miles to bring Schaeffer up to just play ST's when Miles is a very strong ST'er.  I guess it could be to protect from an injury at linebacker, which we are fairly thin at.

Who knows.  Who-Dey!

Miles has a hamstring injury and I'm guessing he's not gonna be back on the field for awhile.

Who knows.  Who-Dey!

I thought Miles got hurt last week?.
Nano'd

The Madden sim has the #Bengals winning 23-21 on a last-second FG and A.J. Green grabbing a career high 11 catches: pic.twitter.com/0gfE1LqjES

BUTTG0BIIAARd5X.jpg

I'm going to be disappointed if it takes a last-second FG for the Bengals to win this.  Don't get me wrong, winning is better than losing and given the historical lack of playoff appearances for teams that start 0-2, winning this game is a must.  But I don't want it to be close. I want to see a blowout.

With all of these calls for blow-outs I'm thinking I might have to opt out of the gameday thread once more.  Gonna be a lot of freaking out with a close game. Right now the NFL is on record pace for close games.  This a division contest. Against the Steelers. In our house - where they play BETTER against us than historically.

I'm hoping for a blow-out as much as anyone, but people need to brace themselves with a little dash of reality sprinkled over their expectations.

With all of these calls for blow-outs I'm thinking I might have to opt out of the gameday thread once more.  Gonna be a lot of freaking out with a close game. Right now the NFL is on record pace for close games.  This a division contest. Against the Steelers. In our house - where they play BETTER against us than historically.

I'm hoping for a blow-out as much as anyone, but people need to brace themselves with a little dash of reality sprinkled over their expectations.

Unless the Steelers turn the ball over a ton, a blowout is very unlikely. Yes, Pittsburg has lost quite a few games going back to last year, but if you look at the scores they are always by small margins. And I think that's the thing we are all afraid of, losing a close game. Because if the margin is less than a TD, anything can happen. Just as well saw last week.

Archived