Steelers Week Notes

Division games are never gimmies even if the Steelers look bad this year and have lost a number of guys.

That said I hope to God we run the score up on these assholes.

I know the important thing is to get the win but I completely agree. After such a terrible loss yesterday in a game where we had complete control for 3 quarters (even with the turnovers and penalties) what better way to bounce back than to run the score up on the stealers in our home opener on monday night. Beating them by 20-30 would go a long way on making me forget about yesterday. And I deserve that damnit!

Fuck the stealers

I'd wager that any football fan has access to ESPN.

Fuck that. I'm a broke college kid and I can't justify paying an extra 60 bucks a month for a bunch of shit I don't want to watch.

Cable really needs to go a la carte. WTF do I want shit like MTV and HSN for. I have Hulu and Netflix and use my parents HBO Go lol. If there's something I really want to watch live, there's always the option to stream it. I want to watch the Bengals in better quality though

I'd wager that any football fan has access to ESPN.

I think you'd lose. I don't have ESPN.

I think the prime time games need to be moved up a little bit. I can't stay awake for the entire game, ever. To make matters worse, the Bengals game next week, I'm going to have to go to the bar and watch. It's going to be a mess. I know there's going to be an abnoxious Steeler fan there too. It'll be a long Tuesday at work the next day.

I think you'd lose. I don't have ESPN.

I think the prime time games need to be moved up a little bit. I can't stay awake for the entire game, ever. To make matters worse, the Bengals game next week, I'm going to have to go to the bar and watch. It's going to be a mess. I know there's going to be an abnoxious Steeler fan there too. It'll be a long Tuesday at work the next day.

Agreed.

Damn west coast.

steelrs defense is still good. but the offense is in shambles, now they lost pouncey, they were already weak on the o-line. if they get miller back, that may change things slightly, but we should crush them if all things go as they should

How you thing Andy4Prez will do :p

steelrs defense is still good. but the offense is in shambles, now they lost pouncey, they were already weak on the o-line. if they get miller back, that may change things slightly, but we should crush them if all things go as they should

There is no "should" with Marvin at home against the Steelers.  

There is NO way this game should be close.  I don't care that they are a division rival, their offense is FUCKING horrible.  They always had their run game to fall back on in times of trouble but they can't run the ball.  The Rapist got POUNDED yesterday by the Titans.  If we lose this game, it will be because we played like shit, not because Pittspuke is a legitimate team.   

They also lost their leading tackler from last year, Larry Foote for the season.    They are in a world of trouble.

Archived