2013-14 TV Season

Go Skins

Anyone watching the How I Met Your Mother cast on Inside the Actors Studio?

James Lipton was having them get in character. Cobie Smulders got so into her character that she called Ted a pussy and when she got out of character and was told about it she had no recollection of it and had to apologize to Josh.

I watched it, it was pretty good. Kinda wish they had one after Monday as well so they could talk about how the series rounded up.

What was kinda crazy to me is when Lipton asked alyson what it has been like working with segal for essentially a quarter of her life. Crazy to think how long 9 years really is.

Prob gonna shed some tears Monday when it's all said and done.

Yup. Psych just ended and now HIMYM. Plus I'm moving after 11 years in Houston. 2014 is the end of an era in my life

Where you moving to? For your sake I hope it's not Wisconsin.

Good luck regardless. 

By the way I hate when seasons of shows I love to watch ends. 

Can't wait for the next season of the Walking Dead. 

But I want this coming Spring and Summer to last forever.

Long, harsh, brutal Winter here. Worst I have ever seen.

Where you moving to? For your sake I hope it's not Wisconsin.

Good luck regardless. 

By the way I hate when seasons of shows I love to watch ends. 

Can't wait for the next season of the Walking Dead. 

But I want this coming Spring and Summer to last forever.

Long, harsh, brutal Winter here. Worst I have ever seen.

The finale for the Walking Dead was pretty epic, wasn't it?

And the winter here in the 'Nati was no picnic. One of the coldest on record, and I think the snowiest ever. Pretty crazy.

yep, though i figured that was the case well before they ever got near terminus. it was "confirmed" last night though.

same here..

Last few episodes were outstanding.. Nice to see bad ass Rick back.

Can't wait till it starts back up... But I am also not wanting to hurry spring and summer along.. Winter sucks.

I'm pretty pumped for the finale of HIMYM.  Hope they can wrap it up in a satisfying conclusion

So I dont care what anyone else says, I loved it. It all made sense in the end.

I think you'll agree on it making sense. Not sure if you liked that fact or not though.

So I dont care what anyone else says, I loved it. It all made sense in the end.

I think you'll agree on it making sense. Not sure if you liked that fact or not though.

it's getting crushed on Twitter, and hasn't even aired on the West Coast.

I have mixed emotions honestly.  I saw the first surprise coming, as we had theorized, and still hoped I'd be wrong.  As for the 2 that split, I'm kind of disappointed with it, but what they did with his character development over the hour IMO made it worth it.  

I think my wife has it right that [spoiler] less people would have an issue with the wife dying if they had had more time to show Ted grieving over it.[/spoiler]

There were some simply great moments throughout the hour though.  The reception and train station scenes were just fantastic, and there was the nice moment at the house with the 6 of them. Also the rooftop.

I loved parts of it but it didn't really flow well as a whole.  I think the idea was good but the execution was wanting.  I agree they needed more Ted grieving and summing things up eloquently.  It was weirdly rushed at the end.  

Everything felt foreign to the rest of the season.  It made it even more obvious they were stretching it out.  

I'm disappointed but I respect what they were trying to do.  

You guys have figured out that Terminus is ran by cannibals, right?

I think they left just enough doubt to make us fans speculate that's the case, but the way this show goes, I just don't know. Maybe it's some kind of a test. Maybe those are walker bones? Cannibalism seems the likeliest scenario but in a world where zombies far, far outnumber the living, it just doesn't seem sustainable. What do they do when the human pickings are few and far between...draw straws?  "Sorry Fred, you're a good guy and all, but now you're dinner."

I thought the ending was ok to HIMYM. I was fine with how the story lines played out. I just felt like they tried to cram a bunch of stuff in the one hour finale and I was left wanting a little bit more in certain parts. If they would have had maybe two one hour finales and expanded on some stuff a little bit, it might have been better.

Archived