Division Champs

And my original question about resting players comes from not getting past the first game of the playoffs. I'd rather go in tanned rested and ready as the 3rd seed than banged up and tired as the 2nd. As great as this season was, and as much as I love this team, I still don't trust them to step up in big games.....last week as a great example.
MULLY

If you rest players though, you're probably looking at the four seed, not the three.

Bengals won division in 2005, 2009 and 2013.   Trend says 2017 next division title?   I'm seeing divisional dynasty at worst. 

Nice having an NFL team that is good, have family visiting from Houston and poor guy can't stand to talk about his Texans.

Tell him to kiss our ass

I really hope we don't rest players unless it's someone on the fence like say, Harrison, that we can do without and still have a really good chance at winning. Then again, the way the Ravens offense has been playing lately, we could play the game with just our defense and rest our entire offense and still beat them.

I really hope we don't rest players unless it's someone on the fence like say, Harrison, that we can do without and still have a really good chance at winning. Then again, the way the Ravens offense has been playing lately, we could play the game with just our defense and rest our entire offense and still beat them.

Talk about best possible, most pleasurable scenario.  Yeah, a little humiliation losing to our second team would be about as ideal as I could imagine.

On the flip side, resting your guys, if you DO get the #2 seed, could equal two weeks without playing and there's an argument in that scenario where you could get rusty and lose the rhythm. Which is why I think we'll at least see all hands on deck for our offense on Sunday.

Talk about best possible, most pleasurable scenario.  Yeah, a little humiliation losing to our second team would be about as ideal as I could imagine.

On the flip side, resting your guys, if you DO get the #2 seed, could equal two weeks without playing and there's an argument in that scenario where you could get rusty and lose the rhythm. Which is why I think we'll at least see all hands on deck for our offense on Sunday.

resting our players certainly didn't do us any favors against the Jets in 2009, or the Texans last year.

Bengals won division in 2005, 2009 and 2013.   Trend says 2017 next division title?   I'm seeing divisional dynasty at worst. 

Nice having an NFL team that is good, have family visiting from Houston and poor guy can't stand to talk about his Texans.

Use the "Steers and Queers" joke on him. Laugh about it for a minute then kick him in the balls and yell WHODEY!

I guarantee he will respect you after that showing.

Use the "Steers and Queers" joke on him. Laugh about it for a minute then kick him in the balls and yell WHODEY!

I guarantee he will respect you after that showing.

..or he could just ask him why Jesus wasn't born in Houston...  Couldn't find three wise men and a virgin.

Archived