***The Game is Officially Sold Out***

BTW, the super Green Bay Packers have 15,000 tickets left to sell.  I understand their tickets are more expensive than ours, but thats three out of four games having trouble selling out. 

Well, my hypothesis is complete garbage; I shall STFU...

Exactly my point..

Just out of curiosity being as though your so upset about this how many tickets did you buy?

I was a season ticket holder for 7 years until I had to move to Minnesota a year and half ago. I would be right there if I was still in Cincy. I have earned the right to make this complain cause I went to games. Tailgated with plenty of members on here. 

BTW, the super Green Bay Packers have 15,000 tickets left to sell.  I understand their tickets are more expensive than ours, but thats three out of four games having trouble selling out. 

Daaaamn

Their math is incorrect.It should now be 9,999.I did my part.Section 119 here I come!

Hahahaaaa

The Bengals are marketed so poorly it's a joke.  If the Bengals had half a brain they would bring in fresh blood into the marketing department, which I assume are the same 2 guys that have been doing their marketing for 20 years.  Some suggestions:

-they need to refresh the stadium experience.  Change or update the banners in the concourses, add a ring of honor, make the concessions more exciting, add more color, play different music, etc.  The stadium has literally not changed since it opened 13 years ago.  The Reds on the other hand, are constantly tinkering with the look and features of their stadium.

-New uniforms, including a new helmet design, would do wonders for this team.  The Buccaneers, were the joke of the NFL, then they got good, completely changed their unis, and people think of them completely differently now.  The Bengals should get a completely new wardrobe and then do throwback unis to the tiger stripes, and to the old Browns look-alike unis once a year.

-More creative billboards.  The Bengals billboards around town are awful.  How about hiring someone that can actually be creative with the billboards, instead of doing it in house?  (I assume they are done in-house because they are that bad)

none of these things would ever make me want to buy a ticket.

the bengals arent allowed to change their jerseys without NFL permission and they aren't allowed to do their throwbacks either.

the problem is a lot of people in cincinnati are not well off. if a creative billboard is what it takes to get someone to come to a bengals game then we dont want them there because they won't even know how to be a fan because they clearly arent a fan.

On verge of cracking below that elusive 10k number. YOU could be the one to break us thru that wall! Order online: http://www.ticketmaster.com/cincinnati-bengals-playoff-game-1-cincinnati-ohio-01-04-2014/event/16004B89F6B99829?brand=bengals&camefrom=CFC_BENGALS_BTGTWTR_131231 

So they still have OVER 10 grand? Good Lawd!

I am pretty sure we are. It's considered an alternate jersey though.

So They would have to replace the orange jerseys with it. 

your alternate jersey has to be approved by the NFL. that one has never been approved. only the orange one. they applied for the old one like 3 or 4 years ago and it was denied thats why it has stayed just the orange.

The biggest problem is the secondary market.

The cheapest ticket buying through ticketmaster is $100 after all the fees.

There are tickets available for literally half that right now.  2 for the price of 1.

You would have to enjoy throwing money away to buy from ticketmaster.

That is the problem.

your alternate jersey has to be approved by the NFL. that one has never been approved. only the orange one. they applied for the old one like 3 or 4 years ago and it was denied thats why it has stayed just the orange.

Haven't heard that. But I do know they wore the throwbacks in 1994 with BENGALS on the helmet.

It was the NFL's 75th year. And with some of the uniforms some teams wear, like the Stealers jail uniforms,

I don't see why they would not approve a Bengals throwback.

Moronic fans wanting to actually see what is happening on the field on their 55" hdtv in their climate controlled house with a 12 pack and 2 bags of chips that cost them $12 total.

I can't believe it!

Except that when they don't sell out, you will have to run a shitty internet stream to your TV, which will look awesome at 55" mind you. I would most definitely be there but I am buying a house and those closing costs are a beeeeyotch.

Except that when they don't sell out, you will have to run a shitty internet stream to your TV, which will look awesome at 55" mind you. I would most definitely be there but I am buying a house and those closing costs are a beeeeyotch

Off topic but the bank we used to buy our house offers $250 closing costs if you get your mortgage with them. Saved us THOUSANDS.

Guardian savings bank.

I'm a little late on that...the wheels are in motion, but thank you! I got the place at a really good deal so I am not complaining. Just the timing is interfereing with my football a little bit!  lol

I just talked the seller into paying closing costs 2 years ago when I bought my house. That wouldn't always work but worked for me.

But props for going through that and still making the game. I came up there from florida for the colts game. Just can't make that trip again so soon though would love to if I could.

Shit... Give Sacramento the Bengals and we'll sell out every game. I cannot believe that and NFL team has problems selling out let alone a PLAYOFF GAME! That's just weak.

All y'all in Cincinnati should feel ashamed of your city.

Archived