What kind of trout have you had? Steelhead and fresh water Rainbow are very different tasting fish.

I like both.  Steelhead tastes more like salmon but either is good.  Crab stuffed Rainbow Trout...yum.

I like both.  Steelhead tastes more like salmon but either is good.  Crab stuffed Rainbow Trout...yum.

I like them both as well.. Fresh water rainbow tastes different though. Steelhead is definitely more like salmon in flavor and texture,  FWIW Kroger often carries both varieties.

You keep repeating this "dont like it dont watch" mantra

No, I don't.  I don't give half a shit what you watch.  Just don't keep doing it over and over and expect anything but ridicule when you complain about it.

No, I don't.  I don't give half a shit what you watch.  Just don't keep doing it over and over and expect anything but ridicule when you complain about it.

You do. You continue to repeat yourself about this "if i the fish (or insert whatever other thing) made me sick"...

And you can "ridicule" all you want, but what you give you will get, Like I said, you're intolerant of opinions you dont share, always have been.

Benghaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii(tm) 

You do. You continue to repeat yourself about this "if i the fish (or insert whatever other thing) made me sick"...

And you can "ridicule" all you want, but what you give you will get, Like I said, you're intolerant of opinions you dont share, always have been.

Benghaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii(tm) 

Lord knows you continue to repeat yourself about Dalton, but if anyone points that out they're oppressing you.

Further, don't presume to tell me what I fucking care about.  I don't care if you stick upholstery tacks in your balls, just don't complain to everyone about how much your balls ache if you're not going to stop sticking tacks in them.

Seems like a simple enough concept to grasp, that is if you're not too busy pointing a finger at everyone else around you to cover for your own behavior.

Lord knows you continue to repeat yourself about Dalton, but if anyone points that out they're oppressing you.

Further, don't presume to tell me what I fucking care about.  I don't care if you stick upholstery tacks in your balls, just don't complain to everyone about how much your balls ache if you're not going to stop sticking tacks in them.

Seems like a simple enough concept to grasp, that is if you're not too busy pointing a finger at everyone else around you to cover for your own behavior.

Yeah I mean god forbid I talk about our QB

I dont care what you dont care about, but I am going to point out that you have a real problem with intolerance of opinions you dont share. I wonder if you go through actual life like that? Did you get the "doesn't play well with others" mark on your report card as a kid? I bet you did.

My own behavior. So rich coming from someone who cant make a post without some need to "ridicule" those he doesn't agree with. Irony at its best. 

Yeah I mean god forbid I talk about our QB

I dont care what you dont care about, but I am going to point out that you have a real problem with intolerance of opinions you dont share. I wonder if you go through actual life like that? Did you get the "doesn't play well with others" mark on your report card as a kid? I bet you did.

My own behavior. So rich coming from someone who cant make a post without some need to "ridicule" those he doesn't agree with. Irony at its best. 

All you fucking do is BAWWW about the QB and then play the victim when someone points it out.  How in the fuck are you able to cry about "personal attacks" and then post the shit you do?  Oh right, you're "just giving what you get", once again refusing to accept any responsibility for yourself.  Talk about pathetic.  Are you really this self-deluded in real life?  Going through your day thinking you are completely blameless for everything that occurs around you?  Never considering if the problems you face might be of your own making?

I wouldn't generally presume to speculate about what you're like away from this message board, and try to go out of my way to differentiate between how someone is acting/sounding/etc and who they actually are.. but since you want to go there...

Anyway.. I don't know you, I just know that you're a shitty moderator. I'm hardly the first person to point this out, but if you're so overly invested in your little personal fiefdom here that you need to make your own failings about me, well.. I can't stop you.

All you fucking do is BAWWW about the QB and then play the victim when someone points it out.  How in the fuck are you able to cry about "personal attacks" and then post the shit you do?  Oh right, you're "just giving what you get", once again refusing to accept any responsibility for yourself.  Talk about pathetic.  Are you really this self-deluded in real life?  Going through your day thinking you are completely blameless for everything that occurs around you?  Never considering if the problems you face might be of your own making?

I wouldn't generally presume to speculate about what you're like away from this message board, but since you want to go there...

Must be nice to have this little half-assed fiefdom where you have a mod badge to assure you of your superiority.

Let it go. Its been 2 days

I wouldn't generally presume to speculate about what you're like away from this message board, and try to go out of my way to differentiate between how someone is acting/sounding/etc and who they actually are.. but since you want to go there...

Anyway.. I don't know you, I just know that you're a shitty moderator. I'm hardly the first person to point this out, but if you're so overly invested in your little personal fiefdom here that you need to make your own failings about me, well.. I can't stop you.

Yeah you're clearly trolling me because of anything I did, yep that's what's going on, I have some sort of "behavior" that makes you feel the need to troll me.

Be real your trolling me because you dont like my opinions, you do it to everyone whose opinions you dont like. It's kind of a common theme for you. It's why I cant take anything you say regarding this at all seriously. It's really rather funny in a sad kind of way. Gets upset at my opinions, accuses me of troll and handles it by trolling. And if it were only me who you have done that to it might make me think that yes it is me, but you do it to EVERYONE whom you disagree with, so you'll have to excuse me if I simply dont take your thoughts on it at all seriously, but then you can "look inward Daniel son" for why that might be.

Yeah you're clearly trolling me

Right, right.. you're the victim, got it.  Completely innocent. 

Tell us more about these idiot "Dalton Defenders" and how tolerant you are of other people's opinions.

:25:

The only reason this board still exists is so the owner can troll people, who do you think you're fooling with those crocodile tears?

Tell us more about these idiot "Dalton Defenders" and how tolerant you are of other people's opinions.

The only reason this board still exists is so the owner can troll people, who do you think you're fooling with those crocodile tears?

LOL you  think you have any right to talk about innocence? Who are you fooling.

Oh that's rich :24:

LOL you  think you have any right to talk about innocence? Who are you fooling.

Oh that's rich :24:

I never claimed to be innocent.  That was you, fella.

You keep pointing that finger, though, if it makes you feel better.

You're last paragraph.... Really? Really? Really??

Are you and membengal the same person?

Not sure where you're getting that impression but I've only ever had one account on here.  I know people have been banned for smurfing before but I couldn't tell you how strictly that's enforced.

I never claimed to be innocent.  That was you, fella.

You keep pointing that finger, though, if it makes you feel better.

The only person I'm not innocent in this regard with is you, I said I'm simply giving what I get. Nobody else gets this from me, I'm pretty much just sharing my opinions with them, but you... well your my special little poster who gets a special treatment from me because it is apparent he desires it and so who am onto deny him? Just wouldn't be right.

The only person I'm not innocent in this regard with is you, I said I'm simply giving what I get. Nobody else gets this from me, I'm pretty much just sharing my opinions with them, but you... well your my special little poster who gets a special treatment from me because it is apparent he desires it and so who am onto deny him? Just wouldn't be right.

Riiight..  Well, just so long as you aren't trolling anyone.  "Just sharing your opinions", got it.

Well, more like one opinion, singular. Over and over and over.

But definitely not trolling.

:good3:

You're the only 2 that seem to be really over the edge about people trolling the site. And when you both accuse Go of doing it, it just blows my mind..that's why I thought you were both the same..

Apparently you weren't around during last season. 

well your my special little poster who gets a special treatment from me because it is apparent he desires it and so who am onto deny him? Just wouldn't be right.

FFS do you even hear yourself? 

Archived