The following will result in a warning, suspension, and or banning.

1.  Personal attacks - name calling, insulting, material that defames, abuses or threatens others, etc.

(Subsections:  if necessary to delineate the offense/reason for moderation)

3.  Troll behavior -  Not contributing meaningfully and or respectfully

6.  Jerkish behavior.

Please Remember

1.  "Attack the post, not the poster".

2.  "Don't be a jerk"

3.  "Smack talk stays in the smack talk forum"

:shrug:

Did you take this personally BengalsOwn? There was no personal attack, trolling behavior, or being a jerk. I am calling out the fair weather fans throughout Bengaldom for being what they are. Just in case you are really butt hurt about this, I just warned myself...

I never addressed you at all... But if the shoe fits...

WHODEY!!!

Did you take this personally BengalsOwn? There was no personal attack, trolling behavior, or being a jerk. I am calling out the fair weather fans throughout Bengaldom for being what they are. Just in case you are really but hurt about this, I just warned myself...

I never addressed you at all... But if the shoe fits...

WHODEY!!!

I didn't take it personally. Just don't see how this post follows the rules that state "3.  Troll behavior -  Not contributing meaningfully and or respectfully", "name calling, insulting, material that defames, abuses or threatens others, etc."

Strange from a moderator.

I didn't take the post personally.

Because I don't think the team lacks heart.

It's not about taking it personally. This is a trolling thread. Started by a moderator. Just seems a bit inappropriate to me.

I don't think the team "lacks heart". That's stupid shit you'd hear people on ESPN debating about on TV, while morons at home vote in online polls believing they're participating in "sportsnation" nonsense.

The thread is just pointless, and against the rules, and started by a moderator.

Eh. Go creates "troll" threads every now and then. I'm gonna take it personally, but I'm not mad at him for expressing himself. I mean, we just fucking won and swept the shit birds. AT the end of the USN is a Bengals fan, so he's a goddamn great motherfucker by default.

WHO DEY!!!

Eh. Go creates "troll" threads every now and then. I'm gonna take it personally, but I'm not mad at him for expressing himself. I mean, we just fucking won and swept the shit birds. AT the end of the USN is a Bengals fan, so he's a goddamn great motherfucker by default.

WHO DEY!!!

this!!!

WHO-DEY homies... lets be fucking happy!!!!

love it USN!!!!

It's not about taking it personally. This is a trolling thread. Started by a moderator. Just seems a bit inappropriate to me.

I don't think the team "lacks heart". That's stupid shit you'd hear people on ESPN debating about on TV, while morons at home vote in online polls believing they're participating in "sportsnation" nonsense.

The thread is just pointless, and against the rules, and started by a moderator.

I'd have been more surprised if there HAD NOT been a thread like this, given the complete, total hopelessness that took over this board in the last couple weeks.

In the moment, I'd hope that anyone who thought the team didn't "have heart" would be too busy enjoying an enormous win than to get bent out of shape by a very general "Fuck you" from a fellow fan.

Just to make things right...

USNBengal, you're an asshole.

Now, it's even. Can we move on and get back to rooting against the Steelers?

Eh. Go creates "troll" threads every now and then.

He doesn't create troll threads. Just because he's not a Dalton fan, and posts some threads on here trying to support his reasoning, doesn't mean he's trolling. He's not posting "hey you bunch of dumbasses, Dalton sucks ass and you're stupid for supporting him", he expresses his opinion and everyone starts flipping the fuck out. Is he posting his opinion to generate posts? Maybe, it seems that way when he doesn't respond to anyone, but that's still not really "trolling".

Archived