Team Mvp thus far

Fwiw hues qbs had 19 passing Tds for the raiders in 2011 and 18 in 2010

Exactly my point hue would rather run it in then be forced to pass it in as most teams would prefer. But he's good at doing it. He's not gonna have a qb that puts up 30 passing Tds.

Weston let me ask you a question. If I told you going into the year that Dalton would only throw 9 ints all year (like he currently is on pace for) and the offense would still score as many or close to as many as they did last year, wouldn't you have agreed that it meant Dalton was doing a pretty good job?

Cmon dude. Stop throwing those little things in at the end. Just disagree normally and this place would be better for you

Get rid of the troll (own) and it would be better.

Yeah carson is actually having a pretty good year in only 4 games.

But Dalton's TD numbers shouldn't be held against him. Hue likes to run in the redzone where as Gruden always liked to pass. Total points is what matters no matter if Gio runs in from the 2 or Dalton passes from the 2.

We are 17th in total points which puts us in the bottom half of the league.  Dalton has been a good game manager, nothing more.  He is a decent mid level QB, nothing more.  

The defense steps up and we can go places but lets quit pretending Dalton is capable of carrying the offense like say Ben Rapistberger, Brady, Manning, Rivers, Brees etc..   he can't. 

We are 17th in total points which puts us in the bottom half of the league.  Dalton has been a good game manager, nothing more.  He is a decent mid level QB, nothing more.  

The defense steps up and we can go places but lets quit pretending Dalton is capable of carrying the offense like say Ben Rapistberger, Brady, Manning, Rivers, Brees etc..   he can't. 

17th without aj for over half the season, marvin for none, Eifert for virtually none, and a very lacking run game.

Look at the big picture not just numbers.

But yes he's no manning or brady. Too bad.

17th without aj for over half the season, marvin for none, Eifert for virtually none, and a very lacking run game.

Look at the big picture not just numbers.

But yes he's no manning or brady. Too bad.

Mehh, he is a decent game manger.  Fine if our team is healthy going into the playoffs but that won't be the case.

Palmer has played 4 games this season.

So he is an injury prone quitter ... who has as accounted for as many TDs as Dalton.

Better?

Cant pick one guy, we've been winning (and losing) as a team.

Except for when it came to the last Playoff game. Amiright? 

I think Dalton on offense and Burfict on defense.  

The defense is simply a lot better with Burfict in.

Dalton has been the best player on a very wounded offense.  Whit deserves some love as well.

Except for when it came to the last Playoff game. Amiright? 

No you arent. I have on more than one occasion said Andy isnt the problem this year so far and that the team has more issues, that doesn't excuse his preformance in last years playoff game.

One would assume, if that were true, that he wouldn't be the third CB, and would be good enough to be ahead of Terrence Newman.

But Newman is the only CB that can tackle. If anything he'd take Hall's spot. Leon has been burnt a lot this season, and not just by all pros like Campanero.

No you arent. I have on more than one occasion said Andy isnt the problem this year so far and that the team has more issues, that doesn't excuse his preformance in last years playoff game.

Laying it on the team is not excusing him. He is part of the team.

The D gave up over 200 yards rushing. And Rivers picked them apart.

But OK. 

Laying it on the team is not excusing him. He is part of the team.

The D gave up over 200 yards rushing. And Rivers picked them apart.

But OK. 

And 3 Ints took away any chance we had. But that was last year, maybe we should move on?

I think that's all true. There simply isn't another player who stands out.

And 3 Ints took away any chance we had. But that was last year, maybe we should move on?

The way the whole team played took away any chance. 

Just pointing out hypocrisy. 

By the way, he had 2 INTs and a fumble.

He'll find a way to blame the defense for the interceptions.

No. But now that you mention it the Defense didn't create any turnovers.

They gave up 196 yards rushing. 2 rushing TDs and let Rivers have a QB rating of 118.8.

So yeah. Total team effort. 

Archived