What if the Browns sweep us?

Mike Brown is known for his disdain of the Browns. I don't anticipate us losing to them again this year but its certainly not an impossibility. What if we did lose again to them this sunday? If so it will have been the first time Cleveland has swept us since 2002. Dick LeBeau was fired after that season and Marvin Lewis was hired.
Again, I don't want to or think we will lose to them again this weekend but what if we do? Does anyone feel that a loss to the Browns this weekend will be the 'final straw that breaks the camel's back' that pushes Mike Brown into firing Marvin?

No offense Snicky but this thread is so fucked up. I'll play. Ok Cleveland sweeps us which is highly unlikely. We thenvgon on and beat Denver and the stealers. Make playoffs . You would still want him fired for losing twice to the Browns? I don't get it.

WTF makes it so unlikely? Did you miss the ass whoopin they gave us at home? I'm not so confident about this weekend man. Steelers smacked the confidence outta me.

WTF makes it so unlikely? Did you miss the ass whoopin they gave us at home? I'm not so confident about this weekend man. Steelers smacked the confidence outta me.

No kidding, while we were shitting the bed at home against Pittspuke, The Stains' defense did an outstanding job containing  Andrew Luck while Hoyer wet himself. 

With Johnny Football playing you can bet that stadium will be out of control and don't kid yourself, Manziel will sell himself out for a victory which is why I don't think he will last long in the league.  

No offense Snicky but this thread is so fucked up. I'll play. Ok Cleveland sweeps us which is highly unlikely. We thenvgon on and beat Denver and the stealers. Make playoffs . You would still want him fired for losing twice to the Browns? I don't get it.

My post was based more on the fact that Mike Brown absolutely hates losing to the Browns and that the last time they were swept by them he fired his coach. So I just was wondering what people thought as far as the possibility of that happening. I figured it went without saying that swept by the Browns would most likely mean missed the playoffs but I agree thats not a certainty.
No I don't want to lose or not make the playoffs but yes I'm no fan of Marvin as a head coach.

My post was based more on the fact that Mike Brown absolutely hates losing to the Browns and that the last time they were swept by them he fired his coach. So I just was wondering what people thought as far as the possibility of that happening. I figured it went without saying that swept by the Browns would most likely mean missed the playoffs but I agree thats not a certainty.
No I don't want to lose or not make the playoffs but yes I'm no fan of Marvin as a head coach.

Dick LeBeau went 2-14 in 2002, I think he was fired because he was a horrible HC not because he got swept by the Browns. Marvin Lewis currently has the team in first place in the division and he's the second winningest coach in franchise history. 

Too many people on this site are acting like the team is in last place instead of first, very weird. 

Dick LeBeau went 2-14 in 2002, I think he was fired because he was a horrible HC not because he got swept by the Browns. Marvin Lewis currently has the team in first place in the division and he's the second winningest coach in franchise history. 

Too many people on this site are acting like the team is in last place instead of first, very weird. 

Again....I hope the team does well but I am no fan of Marvin Lewis as the head coach.

mike isnt making those decisions anymore...

and katie loves mediocre personell..

i expect marvin to get a 5 year 300 mil extension at the post game press conference after week 17.

$300 mil??  Cheap ass Mike Brown.

Archived