!!!THE OFFICIAL 'OTHER GAMES' GAME THREAD!!! WEEK TEN

Yes at the 210 mark. Can't believe the Giants weren't all over that.

I would love to say you guys are right but unfortunately not the case.

The clock went down to 2:10 and then the pats used their first timeout. However, when they came back from commercial, the adjusted the game clock to 2:14. Then they ran the ball on 1st and ten and the clock went down to 2:10 and the pats used their second amount.

Unless you were playing close attention, you wouldn't have noticed the clock was adjusted from 2:10 to 2:14 before that first and 10 play.

So the time keepers actually did get it right. I just went back and rewatched it.

I would love to say you guys are right but unfortunately not the case.

The clock went down to 2:10 and then the pats used their first timeout. However, when they came back from commercial, the adjusted the game clock to 2:14. Then they ran the ball on 1st and ten and the clock went down to 2:10 and the pats used their second amount.

Unless you were playing close attention, you wouldn't have noticed the clock was adjusted from 2:10 to 2:14 before that first and 10 play.

So the time keepers actually did get it right. I just went back and rewatched it.

Ahh. Thanks.Glad they got it right.

Like Whines Hard is the only WR that ever blocked.

Exactly. Good plays/players always seem to remind Collinsworth of the Stealers. 

I made the point a couple weeks ago that Collinsworth references the Stealers in every broadcast. Someone doubted it so I thought I'd point it out.

Beckham fucked up that TD. He had to be in a big hurry to start his celebration horse shit. Stuck the ball out and it got smacked out. If he tucks the ball, it's a TD.

I thought the same thing when it happened. Just tuck it away into your damn breadbasket for 2 seconds and then act like a douchebag. 

And what the hell was the dude doing who should've picked off Brady on the last drive. All he had to do was fair catch the thing but instead he's flying thru the air contorting his body going for a 1 handed Odell Beckham catch. 

And the sad thing was that it looked like Rodgers Cromartie was camped behind him waiting to pick it off easily.

Exactly. Good plays/players always seem to remind Collinsworth of the Stealers. 

I made the point a couple weeks ago that Collinsworth references the Stealers in every broadcast. Someone doubted it so I thought I'd point it out.

Did you see how the center snapped the ball between his legs like Pouncey did before he got hurt?

Archived