Other Games Thread

Fuck off Pissburgh lol. Was nice to see that bitch Mitchell go off in what looked like a good amount of pain kicking around like a little girl. Thats what you deserve you schmuck. Thanks to the Pats player that I would think Belichick is beating with a phone book right now. I think anyway, no way Belichick made that decision to kick is there? Regardless good job and thanks to the Jets for making em pay for it. Be rooting for them to beat Buffalo next week. The stains too if I must but hopefully the Jets make that unnecessary. Cheers fellas 2015 AFC north champs!  Keep it rolling win out and guarantee at least 1 bye and home game.

ESPN Playoff Machine still has Pats over us even if we win tomorrow 

They'll still be the team that nobody wants to play.

I have NEVER seen a team differ in OT. That was awesome. Great day for the Bengals.

I think the tie breaker comes down to who the media likes more. Shit!!!!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Funny because I heard a guy on the radio this morning say, "Imagine having to play the Stealers in the playoffs ... oh man." I guess he meant it will take using your imagination to see the stools in the playoffs. 

North Champs .. again!

They aren't eliminated yet.  After what went on in their game today I think it's safe to say the league will make sure Bitchburg can still back their way in somehow.

Pats have secured the tiebreaker over us.  To get the #1 seed we have to win (at DEN, vs BAL) and NEP has to lose (vs BUF).

So.....

To get a FIRST ROUND BYE:
1) CIN win over DEN this week
2) CIN win over BAL + DEN loss to SDC next week

To get the #1 overall seed:
1) CIN win over DEN + CIN win over BAL + NEP loss to MIA

Otherwise, we will be the #3 seed

I was just reading Joe Perrirea's blog, and if we beat Denver, we also eliminate Indianapolis, handing the AFC South to Houston.

HOU is 1 game up on IND, (8-7 v 7-8) has a 1 game lead in division play (4-1 v 3-2), a 1 game lead against common opponents (3-4 v 2-5), and a 1 game lead in AFC games (6-5 v 5-6).  If they finish tied at 8-8, it will go to SoV.  HOU has clinched a tie in SoV, and will clinch a superior SoV over IND if we beat DEN (because HOU beat us.

Did anybody just watch Collinsworth with Costas and Whines Hard? He is butt hurt over the stealers. That's all he wants to talk about. They're talking about the Jets and he brings up the stealers. Costas asks him about the pats coin flip and he starts whining about the stealers again. If there was any doubt about his love for the stealers, it has vanished.

Did anybody just watch Collinsworth with Costas and Whines Hard? He is butt hurt over the stealers. That's all he wants to talk about. They're talking about the Jets and he brings up the stealers. Costas asks him about the pats coin flip and he starts whining about the stealers again. If there was any doubt about his love for the stealers, it has vanished.

why is that guy such a stealer nut swinger?

Archived