!!!THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ BRONCOS GAME THREAD!!!

Really disappointing with the way Hue and Marvin put the brakes on in the 2nd half. McCarron was on fire and they decided to stop throwing. It's like McCarron is better than they want him to be. The Bengals went back to playing their offense after they lost the lead. That's just bad coaching. 

Really disappointing with the way Hue and Marvin put the breaks on in the 2nd half. McCarron was on fire and they decided to stop throwing. It's like McCarron is better than they want him to be. The Bengals went back to playing their offense after they lost the lead. That's just bad coaching. 

Yup,when the game went to 14-10 late in the 3rd,AJ had a whopping 6 pass attempts

I'm too pissed off to go back and watch....but that looked like a fucked up snap from Bodine

I'm not looking back either. Equally pissed.

Wasn't perfect..but hit his hands..

Looked to me like he was looking forward and didn't get a good handle...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a breath of life with the non-fumble call and then a fluke bad snap.

However, and many of you ain't gonna like it BUT... it should NEVER have come down to that.  Denver made adjustments during the game and at half time and the Bengals did not... as usual and always.

We were out coached.

yep, once again we come out flat in the 2nd half

Really disappointing with the way Hue and Marvin put the brakes on in the 2nd half. McCarron was on fire and they decided to stop throwing. It's like McCarron is better than they want him to be. The Bengals went back to playing their offense after they lost the lead. That's just bad coaching. 

Really? You realize they went from playing man to playing zone in the backfield right?

whether anyone wants to admit it or not this one is on nugent

The blame goes around. They just crumble when it's on the line. No surprise. Everyone doesn't understand why the media doesn't blow the Bengals. It's because they not only lose important games like this, but they go on to lose in the playoffs as well. Little but behind the eight ball with an inexperienced backup, being handcuffed by coordinator at that, but still the narrative respectfully lives on.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Some shitty run calls in the 2nd half. Blame goes all around. Shame too since I really thought they could steal a win here.

Denver stole the win...

I am so pissed about the second half coaching... They let it flow in the first and played not to lose in the second...

Such a joke... Fucking pussy ass coaches...

I'm out.. Early morning...

WhoDey!!!!! Always!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived