!!!THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ RAVENS GAME THREAD!!!

3 minutes ago, Champ Kind said:

Dalton is the most pussy qb in the league but people love him. Whyyyyyy!!!!!????

Seriously, how do you put people on ignore on this board. These posts add nothing of substance and are half the GD game thread. Or should I just find a board that isn't the same three guys posting the same shit 4 posts at a time?

2 minutes ago, LostInDaJungle said:

Seriously, how do you put people on ignore on this board. These posts add nothing of substance and are half the GD game thread. Or should I just find a board that isn't the same three guys posting the same shit 4 posts at a time?

Click your name on top left, drop down to "Ignored Users" and then add them by name

2 minutes ago, LostInDaJungle said:

Nothing wrong with a little humor, Lost. I know he isn't trying to be funny, he just is. Although I do think Dalton is a pussy, but that has nothing to do with why they are struggling.

Call a time out that leads to giving up the ball...

Get the ball after the two minute warning and end up turning it into three points for the other team...

Plus the usual oblivious idiocy.

I honestly think this may be the worst Marvin coached cluster fuck of his career here.

AND there's a whole half to come.

How can MikeandKatie allow this to continue one more game?

Just now, DudleyDawson said:

Nothing wrong with a little humor, Lost. I know he isn't trying to be funny, he just is. Although I do think Dalton is a pussy, but that has nothing to do with why they are struggling.

It's not even about that... It's just old and tired. As much as I dislike Maualuga, if half the game thread was just "Rey sucks" after every 4 yard run, I'd be just as over it.

2 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Call a time out that leads to giving up the ball...

Get the ball after the two minute warning and end up turning it into three points for the other team...

Plus the usual oblivious idiocy.

I honestly think this may be the worst Marvin coached cluster fuck of his career here.

AND there's a whole half to come.

How can MikeandKatie allow this to continue one more game?

I would be shocked to see Marvin fired.

8 minutes ago, LostInDaJungle said:

This team blows were here to have a lil fun. You want a sophisticated breakdown on how this team blows donky dick?

This team is a sad sack of shit. On the bright side, this should be the final nail in the coffin as we aren't catching the Ravens, let alone the Stealers. Problem is that they will win a few down the stretch to ensure a pick outside of the top 10 and the unbelievable short-sighted decision to bring Cedric Peerman back over WJIII.

I hope everybody sees how bad dalton is this year  his throws are off most of the time. costs this team lots of plays.

It's who he has always been. He's been saved by acrobatic catches in the past ( Sanu, Jones, green , eifert). Look back at those catches and you'll see they were not thrown clean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived