Jump to content

Coaching Changes / Potential Candidates


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In other words.. "We have no desire whatsoever to start the whole process over again so you're just going to have to suck it up and deal with it and maybe next year will be our year. Now fuck off you

“Mikey and the inbreds are never going to fix things...blah, blah, blah, blah"

If you think other organizations (and good organizations) don't consult their key players and specifically their star QBs about things within the organization, you're delusional.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, spicoli said:

 

So Bicknell, Turner and the DL coach, is that right?

Man they really went all out, huh? 😆

Oh well, at least Tina Turner is out the door.

Their making changes..

Slow as it may seems to fans the season is just over..

Give Katy some time..

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, spicoli said:

 

So Bicknell, Turner and the DL coach, is that right?

Man they really went all out, huh? 😆

Oh well, at least Tina Turner is out the door.

I can't believe Golden is still here.

Still possible Lou Armadillo is on a one year contract no matter what barring Divine Intervention with the D.

 

Zac gets an extension Lou is gone and position upgraded.

Zac is gone, so is Lou.

 

Maybe Lou could resign (as in quit) and become the D Coordinator for Ohio University.

I understand their former one retired and plans on doing a lot of traveling on weekends

this Fall and Winter.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, High School Harry said:

I can't believe Golden is still here.

Still possible Lou Armadillo is on a one year contract no matter what barring Divine Intervention with the D.

 

Zac gets an extension Lou is gone and position upgraded.

Zac is gone, so is Lou.

 

Maybe Lou could resign (as in quit) and become the D Coordinator for Ohio University.

I understand their former one retired and plans on doing a lot of traveling on weekends

this Fall and Winter.

In with you on Golden..

How did his coaching abilities help the backing unit?

We may (and probably) had the worst graded unit in the NFL and I dont believe some of our backers are that bad..

Just horrible coaching....

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:


Scott Frost?   <shudder>

Waters has a nice resume..

He was a great route runner in the pros..

Extensive experience as a WR coach.

Finalist for the Top assistant in college in 2017 as a receivers coach..

Im confident in his abilities..

Good promotion imo..

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Waters has a nice resume..

He was a great route runner in the pros..

Extensive experience as a WR coach.

Finalist for the Top assistant in college in 2017 as a receivers coach..

Im confident in his abilities..

Good promotion imo..


I have no opinion on Walters, but Scott Frost....

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, spicoli said:

Holy cow, great get! Well done Bengals.

 

This was a mike brown hire more so,then it was a Taylor hire.but then again Bengals should have never,let him leave in first place.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, bigboi said:

 

This was a mike brown hire more so,then it was a Taylor hire.but then again Bengals should have never,let him leave in first place.

 

Well they couldn't exactly chain him to a radiator but yeah, I agree.  I like that he's AFAIK not related to anyone else on staff. If they want to change this alleged culture not hiring every nephew that walks through the door would be a good start. Really wish our scouting department of Tobin & Tobin were being replaced but Duke is like a damned barnacle on the hull at this point.  Maybe to include just being along for the ride when it comes down to it, who knows...

 

Anyway I hope Pollack's here for more than one year & can make a real impact this time.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...