Jump to content

*** RD 3 BENGALS DRAFT - JOSEPH OSSAI (DE) ***


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ghiaciuc says, “They have beer?”    

Cedric Ogbueghi says Hi.   

Jake Fisher says "Hold my Beer"

1 hour ago, Sea Ray said:

I'm certain Riley Reiff is the #2 option at LT if Jonah goes down. It's his natural position

 

Putting Fred at RT? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

The Cowboys meeting with Ossai

 

 


Nice video.  Seems like a real nice guy and again brings up the practice interaction with a coach his freshman year that led to him being a player that is always chasing the play.  In one of his other videos posted by Black Jesus, there is a play that he is clearly out of the play (well behind the ball carrier), but he keeps hustling, catches up, and strips the ball as he makes the tackle.   

 

He was a team captain, which seemed to be a real focus last year, but I’ve not heard the same chatter about this year’s picks...so far.

 

This is a nice add for the team.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, T-Dub said:

 

 

Yeah I'm sure a 4th round pick is going to step right in if Jonah goes to IR for the 3rd year in a row.  Of course I don't want that to happen but at this point it's something to seriously consider and be prepared for..  And they refuse to consider it.  As usual, they have this idealized notion and no reality check no matter how harsh can sway them.  

 

The only question is; do they genuinely not know, or do they not care?

 

Anyway, hook 'em horns

 

 

Clint Boling was at leas solid in his time here and he was taken in the 4th.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Sea Ray said:

I'm certain Riley Reiff is the #2 option at LT if Jonah goes down. It's his natural position

 

Yup, which will slide Carman out. 

 

Hopefully if that happens it's minimal time at best.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Post-draft interview ...

 

 

 

 

His shocked response when he found out there isnt a whataburger in cici :24:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, T-Dub said:

 

Putting Fred at RT? 

 

 

I would guess kicking Carman out to RT where they said he could eventually move to after Reiff is gone.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, T-Dub said:

 

 

Yeah I'm sure a 4th round pick is going to step right in if Jonah goes to IR for the 3rd year in a row.  Of course I don't want that to happen but at this point it's something to seriously consider and be prepared for..  And they refuse to consider it.  As usual, they have this idealized notion and no reality check no matter how harsh can sway them.  

 

The only question is; do they genuinely not know, or do they not care?

 

Anyway, hook 'em horns

 

That's not inconceivable, the Bengals have done well in the fourth round historically. Or Jackson or Adeniji...they have options.  And  guess what....

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

 

 

His shocked response when he found out there isnt a whataburger in cici :24:

 

 

Yes that was fantastic, but the best part?  Just like the "32 hats" question - the guy's a problem solver.  He doesn't dwell on the negative or the question, he's immediately trying to think of ways (even novel ways) to solve the problem.  I honestly think that's an excellent sign for him as a teammate and as potential captain material.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jason said:

Are you always this negative, or just with the Bengals?

 

 

The fuck you mean? Fred's the next OT on the depth chart, this has nothing to do with me.  Quit projecting.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

 

 

Clint Boling was at leas solid in his time here and he was taken in the 4th.

 

JFC, of course there have been starters drafted in the 4th round or later.   Obviously the odds of that diminish with every round, which is why there are round instead of just pulling names from a fucking hat.  Secondly, there's a big difference between starting eventually and being asked to do it halfway through their rookie season.  

 

Thing is, I'm pretty sure you're well aware of all that, so why are you being so deliberately obtuse?  Just for the sake of argument?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

 

JFC, of course there have been starters drafted in the 4th round or later.   Obviously the odds of that diminish with every round, which is why there are round instead of just pulling names from a fucking hat.  Secondly, there's a big difference between starting eventually and being asked to do it halfway through their rookie season.  

 

Thing is, I'm pretty sure you're well aware of all that, so why are you being so deliberately obtuse?  Just for the sake of argument?

 

 

You should take the day off dude, go out not sure where you are but it's nice out here. Get some sun and relax, none of this is so serious that you have to angry post in almost every post.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HavePityPlease said:

 

Yes that was fantastic, but the best part?  Just like the "32 hats" question - the guy's a problem solver.  He doesn't dwell on the negative or the question, he's immediately trying to think of ways (even novel ways) to solve the problem.  I honestly think that's an excellent sign for him as a teammate and as potential captain material.

 

Honestly this may be my favorite pick. Lets hope he contributes. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jamie_B said:

 

 

You should take the day off dude, go out not sure where you are but it's nice out here. Get some sun and relax, none of this is so serious that you have to angry post in almost every post.

 

 

Yeah thanks doctor,  Hey maybe if my opinions on an objectively bad football team make you think you have the need or right to try and armchair psychoanalyze me maybe you're actually a part of the problem?  Something I'm sure never even crossed your mind.

 

What did I say that wasn't objectively true? You don't like it so you, again, attack the poster instead of the post.

 

Trust me, I'm having a fine Saturday afternoon.  Just talking shit to a couple of butthurt football fans here and there.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

 

 

Yeah thanks doctor,  Hey maybe if my opinions on an objectively bad football team make you think you have the need or right to try and armchair psychoanalyze me maybe you're actually a part of the problem?  Something I'm sure never even crossed your mind.

 

What did I say that wasn't objectively true? You don't like it so you, again, attack the poster instead of the post.

 

Trust me, I'm having a fine Saturday afternoon.  Just talking shit to a couple of butthurt football fans here and there.

 

 

Says the king of the butt hurt. EVERY. SINGLE. THREAD.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Hooky said:

Says the king of the butt hurt. EVERY. SINGLE. THREAD.

 

 

Wasn't even talking to you but you can't resist stirring up more shit.  Get off my dick, loser.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think after Chase this will be the best pick of this draft for the Bengals. This guy is a mad baller. Look for major PT this year. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Trying to remember the last big draft pick the Bengals made from UT and all I can think of is that one backup QB who I think got arrested for tipping cows or a DUI on a riding lawnmower..  Something like that?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

 

 

Yeah thanks doctor,  Hey maybe if my opinions on an objectively bad football team make you think you have the need or right to try and armchair psychoanalyze me maybe you're actually a part of the problem?  Something I'm sure never even crossed your mind.

 

What did I say that wasn't objectively true? You don't like it so you, again, attack the poster instead of the post.

 

Trust me, I'm having a fine Saturday afternoon.  Just talking shit to a couple of butthurt football fans here and there.

 

 

 

 

Sure, let me know when you want to be objective instead of shit posting 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...