Cleveland Football Team (Episode 2) Week

15 minutes ago, stryker57 said:

lol really WTF , i just dont see the primetime match up,   well at least they didnt flex us. 

No, but I don't think I've ever seen a flex to Saturday.

At least we will get to see it (assuming we would want to)

before birch smacking the piss out of Marsha and the Brady Bunch

on Sunday.

On 12/4/2022 at 4:41 PM, Jamie_B said:

Watson was trash today. 

I don't think this will be a trap game, the team is going to be motivated to finally get their first win against the Browns under Burrow.

In my mind it's a trap game because Burrow has not beaten them. Hasn't even really come close if I remember correctly. 

One HUGE thing being overlooked from the first Clowns game when Appendicitis Joe was just getting back

and was sacked nine times is... well, Myles Garrett and Clowney will not be facing a 4th round rookie OG in his

first appearance as a pro.  He was lost and probably intimidated.  But OMG how Mr Volson has turned things around

and grown all the way around since then.

12 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

One HUGE thing being overlooked from the first Clowns game when Appendicitis Joe was just getting back

and was sacked nine times is... well, Myles Garrett and Clowney will not be facing a 4th round rookie OG in his

first appearance as a pro.  He was lost and probably intimidated.  But OMG how Mr Volson has turned things around

and grown all the way around since then.

And we hear from the ref quite a bit of "#77 reporting eligible, #77 eligible" we'll be in even better shape :gobengals:

Archived