Cleveland Football Team (Episode 2) Week

9 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Hoping they switch it up more & make the run game less predictable.  Think Perine could be in for short yardage more, that kind of thing.  People are talking about Mixon as a home run threat but his longest run of the season is 31 yards.  Perine's is 29.  Mixon's career long is 51 and Perine's 46.  Not much difference there.

Ideally they both go off.

Both go off....nice

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Hoping they switch it up more & make the run game less predictable.  Think Perine could be in for short yardage more, that kind of thing.  People are talking about Mixon as a home run threat but his longest run of the season is 31 yards.  Perine's is 29.  Mixon's career long is 51 and Perine's 46.  Not much difference there.

Ideally they both go off.

I'm hoping they can line up and shove it down the other teams throats whether it's predictable or not.

24 minutes ago, membengal said:

Finally making it back for a game - will be first time to sit in my seats since I got them. Looking forward to it. 

Enjoy immensely! 

There has been a dwindling number of North Coast Woofers over the last few years. Still will be enough for a bit of annoyance however. 

Archived