Random 2023 Bengals related stuff

10 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

I'm with Mike Hilton, if you say anything other than over something is wrong with you.

Until recently retiring (July) I worked in Facility Management for over 45 years. Around 30 years or so ago the International Executive Housekeepers Association actually had a "program" titled "Over The Top", officially designating the proper way to hang toilet paper is with the leading edge being over the top. :good:

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, MOC said:

Until recently retiring (July) I worked in Facility Management for over 45 years. Around 30 years or so ago the International Executive Housekeepers Association actually had a "program" titled "Over The Top", officially designating the proper way to hang toilet paper is with the leading edge being over the top. :good:

So it's official then. :lol:

22 hours ago, IKOTA said:

I can’t wait for the day that Joe Burrow doesn’t under throw Jamar on the deep ball. Burrows fault on Jamar’s injury, he’s WIDE open, just throw the damn ball. Should have been an easy TD, instead it’s a potential serious injury to the best player on the team. 

Who's the best player on the team again?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Gottta keep the big guy  in the Nati .2yr extension.

As for Lou.

He's a brilliant D coordinator but that doesn't translate to HC.

Look at the great Dick Lebeau 

Bengals should pay him top dollar 

to remain here 

Also ref Mike Zimmer.

Lou should stay.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

When we signed AJ McCarron to the Practice Squad, I ordered myself a customized $25 AJM jersey from DHGate - St Louis BattleHawks #10, Blue - which just came in today.

ad223d3e-1dac-44f1-8442-2fabca6a53a7.jpg

3da7ceef-f890-4199-ad00-acb9aeecf641.jpg

I know that practices are closed to the public,  but has anyone had luck lurking around the practice field entrance to see if there's any interaction between players and fans ... would love to see if AJ might sign it one of these days.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

Time to give Drew Sample a contract extension now before he just becomes more expensive. I would say 3 years for 15 million is fair. (Hurst got 3 for 21 from Carolina to now do nothing, so the Bengals can't lowball him)

$5 million a year for a blocking tight end?

• Upvote 1