Keeping our enemies close: 2023

Just now, New Jersey Bengal said:

I have to agree there they are just pummeling everyone I do hope they get beat though the squealers are a joke they don't deserve to be in the playoffs 

100% on both

On 12/31/2023 at 9:03 AM, Le Tigre said:

Well, all of the starters, to include Joe Flacco, will probably be sitting and he is supposed to be starting rehab so not sure what the issue is.  Not that I care about him but this is a non story. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Homer_Rice said:

Well, now that the Bengals are out of it, I'm rooting for the Ravens or Browns to take it all. But not Pittsburg... .

Good thing you are not routing for Pissburgh. 

image.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Answer to my question:

1. Stealers win and Indianapolis-Houston tie or

2. Stealers win and Buffalo loss or

3. Stealers win and Jacksonville loss/tie or

4. Stealers tie and Indianapolis and Houston do not tie and Jacksonville loss or

5. (Even with a Stealers loss) Indianapolis and Houston do not tie, Jacksonville loss and Denver win.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Homer_Rice said:

Well, now that the Bengals are out of it, I'm rooting for the Ravens or Browns to take it all. But not Pittsburg... .

Rooting for the Lions. A good friend here is from Detroit, and they’ve basically been the Bengals of the NFC… 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Homer_Rice said:

As much as I hate the teams in our division, I do share this sentiment.  The AFCN is the toughest division in the NFL so it makes sense that winning the SB would solidify that as long as its not the Stealers (just spit up in my mouth a little).

1 hour ago, Elflocko said:

Rooting for the Lions. A good friend here is from Detroit, and they’ve basically been the Bengals of the NFC… 

I like the Lions to win the SB too...I spent alot of time in Detroit and watched Ford Field being built, RedWings fan, so there's that too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2