Keeping our enemies close: 2023

The NFL has suspended more players for betting. No big names. Titans RT Nick Petit-Frere (formerly of OSU) got a 6 game suspension. Colts had a couple guys suspended for the year, who were promptly cut.

Cam Robinson (Jaguars LT) had his PED suspension announced at 4 games.

3 hours ago, sparky151 said:

The NFL has suspended more players for betting. No big names. Titans RT Nick Petit-Frere (formerly of OSU) got a 6 game suspension. Colts had a couple guys suspended for the year, who were promptly cut.

Cam Robinson (Jaguars LT) had his PED suspension announced at 4 games.

Im sure Lawrence is thinking what a dunce he has at LT.. 

Gonna hurt Jax a bit outta the gate..

53 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

IMG_20230630_204623.jpg

Dray has a point..

Helluva matchup between these powers but JB has won 3 if 4 so the debate on who's the best  is still up in the air..

They're the 2 best and anytime they meet up is Primetime must see watching. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, claptonrocks said:

Dray has a point..

Helluva matchup between these powers but JB has won 3 if 4 so the debate on who's the best  is still up in the air..

They're the 2 best and anytime they meet up is Primetime must see watching. 

Undefeated when they don't give Kermit a 5th down do-over.

Still one of the most blatant game-fixing calls I've ever witnessed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Taylor still has a career losing record and will need a few high performing seasons to get above .500.

He’s career 5 games under .500… and that’s with a 2-14 first season under his belt. He’s tracking just fine. Hell, Belicheat was career 14 games under by the time he stumbled across Brady in 2000.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Cricket said:

Let’s hope that this time next year, we’re  reading about how Joe and the Bengals are 4-1 or 5-1 versus Mahomes.  

With Joe getting a MVP, Superbowl MVP, and a Ring. 

Tied of listening to these Chiefs fans about that.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

You can't avoid them, everything I watch on Youtube or see about our team on FB all I fucking here from these assholes is "No Rings"

Well, I stay the hell away from Facebook and don't watch videos on YouTube, so I'm good.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

You can't avoid them, everything I watch on Youtube or see about our team on FB all I fucking here from these assholes is "No Rings"

That's about to stop Jaime..

Bengals are the best team in the NFL..

Now they'll prove it..

• Like 2

2 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

That's about to stop Jaime..

Bengals are the best team in the NFL..

Now they'll prove it..

Some jackass at the Reds/Nationals game @Go Skins and I went to Monday was chanting "Go Cheifs", "No Superbowls" and "Ravens would have won with Lamar" and other stuff about all the Ohio team's rivals. You couldn't even avoid it there.

Dude, you're at a baseball game rooting for a team that has nothing to do with any of that.

1 hour ago, Jamie_B said:

Some jackass at the Reds/Nationals game @Go Skins and I went to Monday was chanting "Go Cheifs", "No Superbowls" and "Ravens would have won with Lamar" and other stuff about all the Ohio team's rivals. You couldn't even avoid it there.

Dude, you're at a baseball game rooting for a team that has nothing to do with any of that.

Cincinnati has become a sports mecca for small city teams..

The excitement they bring is astonishing..

More to come in the Nati..😎

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

One of those dudes got carded for booze.  That was funny to me because I rarely see that at a baseball game.  Then some woman chewed them out for being annoying and they left.  

• Upvote 2