Keeping our enemies close: 2023

24 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Cook had better stats than Mixon last year and over his career. I doubt he gets more than the 6 mil that Jamaal Williams and Miles Sanders go though. 

Definitely better but not significantly so, at a glance anyway.  Didn't look at his receiving stats. Don't know if he can block.

No secret I would've been happy with even a cheap side-grade but we're going with Shooty McDeadlegs for now & that's that.

6 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Aaron Rogers and C.J. Uzomah attend the Tony Awards.

There's been rumors Rodgers is secretly gay ('not there's anything wrong with that' - Seinfeld). And to be honest, I could see Uzomah going both ways (despite chasing Kae Adams to NYC). So this likely checks out

5 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

There's been rumors Rodgers is secretly gay ('not there's anything wrong with that' - Seinfeld). And to be honest, I could see Uzomah going both ways (despite chasing Kae Adams to NYC). So this likely checks out

Lol, I found this hard to believe but Uzomah is actually with Commissioner Yas (Yasmine Quintana)

I'm as straight as the pole Zach Wilson's mom dances on, but I actually like Broadway and was up in NYC 2 weeks ago to see a couple of shows.

I didn't catch this years Tony's but watch them on occasion when there is a show I like that was nominated for awards. Though if I'm being honest haven't watched since Hamilton won all those awards.