Rats Week (Part One)

11 minutes ago, saphead said:

And scoreboard watching, as gross as this is, do we hold our nose and pull for you know who against the clowns next week?  These stains fans are already unbearable and need a loss which would level everyone up in the division at 1-1. 

Its' a dilemma. 

I could never root for the squealers 

By Josh Alper

Published September 11, 2023 03:41 PM

The Ravens lost J.K. Dobbins for the season on Sunday, but they aren’t planning to add a running back from outside the organization.

Gus Edwards and Justice Hill are already on the 53-man roster and Ravens head coach John Harbaugh said on Monday that veteran Melvin Gordon was signed to the practice squad for situations like this.

“I think that we’re good,” Harbaugh said. “I like the guys we’ve got. Melvin, he’s here for a reason. Certainly didn’t expect it to be this quick, but that’s why he’s here. That’s why he wanted to stay here, I think, because he likes it here. He likes the offense and he likes the environment. He’s a heck of a talented guy. You saw him in the preseason. He’s a proven back, so I’m very, very glad that he’s here.”

Edwards ran eight times for 32 yards in Sunday’s 25-9 win over the Texans while Hill ran eight times for nine yards and two touchdowns. Gordon ran 17 times for 59 yards in the preseason.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/baltimore-ravens