WEEK 4: @ TITANS (GameDey thread)

2 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

That's one of the saddest things I've ever seen.  Did they really think they'd run the ball from a direct snap and no timeouts?  There was only one guy who ran a route anyway, and NOBODY covered him?  That's fuggn' pathetic.

Well I think it's pretty safe to say this season is over.  They decided not to let Joe get healthy and now they don't have an offense because Zac has no imagination.  They can't stay on the field long enough for the defense to rest or get a lead to play with.  They might as well let Browning get clobbered and let the dust clear next season.

Couple all of this with how wildly inconsistent the referees are and it's pretty much not worth watching.

Put McCarron on the 53,and let him finish out the season.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Soooo why did they call a phantom "roughness" penalty?  Battle hitting the receiver is allowed, the ball was coming and you're allowed to complete the (very normal) hit.  They've got Blandino blubbering and bumbling trying to figure out *something* that was worth a penalty there "uhhh I'm sure there was something out there..."

3 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

Soooo why did they call a phantom "roughness" penalty?  Battle hitting the receiver is allowed, the ball was coming and you're allowed to complete the (very normal) hit.  They've got Blandino blubbering and bumbling trying to figure out *something* that was worth a penalty there "uhhh I'm sure there was something out there..."

Just because 

Just now, BlackJesus said:

This game is already over.

Time to pull Burrow to protect him. 

The refs have decided the Bengals are not allowed to come back, so there's little reason worth trying. 

Correction.The season is over.Put Burrow on IR.before he hurts himself anymore.