BURROW OUT FOR THE YEAR πŸ’”

9 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Appendictomy...

Β 

Knee due to Michael Jordan falling p hisΒ failing ass on him

Β 

Jonah still a shit storm on good pass rushers.

Β 

Injury prone...yeah right

Tearing a calf muscle all on his own with no one near him?

Then playing hurt.

Shocked Myles Garrett didn't put him out for the year the first game

and everyone blame it on Volson.

Β 

I am changing my tune from injury prone to snake bit going all the way back

to the pic someone posted of the broken hand at OSU.

Β 

The occurrences that keep him off the field whatever they may be is a... concern.

The Curse of Crystal Perry?

Β 

He should not have played in those first few games. Β That's on Zac for being wishy washy.

Β 

Dumpster diving free agency for OLmen and drafting Milquetoast Murphy rather than. taking an

aggressive stab at improving The Franchise's protection is lunacy and on The Powers that Be.

this season they have spent more time on The Game Day Experience than developing the team.

Β 

Ain't gonna happen but what I would like to see is them trade Mild Murphy for hopefully a second

but probably third round pick and use that pick to move up in the first round and get a real

glass eater.

Β 

OF COURSE... they would probably use the pick to trade up for a wide receiver.

Why? Β Because we're Bengals, son.

• Upvote 4

12 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Tearing a calf muscle all on his own with no one near him?

Then playing hurt.

Shocked Myles Garrett didn't put him out for the year the first game

and everyone blame it on Volson.

Β 

I am changing my tune from injury prone to snake bit going all the way back

to the pic someone posted of the broken hand at OSU.

Β 

The occurrences that keep him off the field whatever they may be is a... concern.

The Curse of Crystal Perry?

Β 

He should not have played in those first few games. Β That's on Zac for being wishy washy.

Β 

Dumpster diving free agency for OLmen and drafting Milquetoast Murphy rather than. taking an

aggressive stab at improving The Franchise's protection is lunacy and on The Powers that Be.

this season they have spent more time on The Game Day Experience than developing the team.

Β 

Ain't gonna happen but what I would like to see is them trade Mild Murphy for hopefully a second

but probably third round pick and use that pick to move up in the first round and get a real

glass eater.

Β 

OF COURSE... they would probably use the pick to trade up for a wide receiver.

Why? Β Because we're Bengals, son.

Β 

It ain't much but I don't think there's going to be any need to trade up. Safe bet we're looking at a top 10ish pick.

Β 

So we got that going for us, which is nice. πŸ‘

23 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

IMG_20231119_205312.jpg

Great post. How many times have we seen the run game work at the beginning of the game and then they go away from it?

Also, Zac Taylor said that a lot of the plays are RPO plays. How much of the running game issue is truly play calling and how much is Burrow optioning into a pass play?

I think, maybe this week, we will see how the run game truly is, BUT it's going to be tough to run against Pisspuke so maybe not. I imagine that with Browning, they will call more runs, but maybe not against the Squeelers' banged up secondary.Β 

Before yesterday's Browns-Squeelers game, my hubby was saying that instead of trying to run to letΒ  DTR settle in, that the Browns should throw more intermediate passes because the Squeelers' run defense is good. Even though the Browns only scored 13 points, it was enough. Maybe we should try that?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Shebengal said:

Before yesterday's Browns-Squeelers game, my hubby was saying that instead of trying to run to letΒ  DTR settle in, that the Browns should throw more intermediate passes because the Squeelers' run defense is good. Even though the Browns only scored 13 points, it was enough. Maybe we should try that?

On the game-winning FG drive, DTR was doing just thatβ€”slants especially. He wasn’t as accurate as Browning is, but it did keep the chains moving Β 

1 hour ago, Montana Bengal said:

Β 

Β 

Didn't see this here and posted in another thread and also...

Β 

In addition to McCarron, halfback Chase Brown is active for Sunday’s game. Brown was on the reserve/injured list since Oct. 28 with a hamstring injury, the Bengals said.