Hey Colts Fans! Week

I'm even more pissed at ZT now for playing a hobbled Burrow and flushing the first 4 games of the season. We could be one game back or better if he wasn't incompetent. 

Time to harrass Minchew and try to squeeze into the playoffs. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

So Mahomes is the only QB1 we face the rest of the regular season.

Colts - Minchew

Vikings - Dobbs

Steelers (will Picket be back by then?) - Tribusky

Chiefs - Mahomes

Browns - Flacco

The big two question marks in my mind are can Browning do what he did last night the rest of the season, and can the defense step up and not lose to back up QBs?

If both are answered positively we have a real shot at the playoffs.

Both are big questions marks right now though.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Colts - Minchew

Vikings - Dobbs

Stealers (will Picket be back by then?) - Tribusky

Chiefs - Mahomes

Browns - Flacco

The big two question marks in my mind are can Browning do what he did last night the rest of the season, and can the defense step up and not lose to back up QBs?

One thought from my parallel universe mind is...

I feel better about Jake Browning's back up 

than I did Joe Burrow's until last night.

no :ninja:

14 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Colts - Minchew

Vikings - Dobbs

Chiefs - Mahomes

Browns - Flacco

Puckett is getting surgery I heard so I doubt he'll be back

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Running the playoff machine we can not afford to lose any of the games against all these backup QBs if we want in, otherwise its not likely to happen.

The ones I have run put "must wins" at Stealers and/or KC. They are all "must wins" of course, but the scenarios I ran do not indicate a lot of "outside help" needed. 

Getting rid of the Mules and the Colts open up paths. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Le Tigre said:

The ones I have run put "must wins" at Stealers and/or KC. They are all "must wins" of course, but the scenarios I ran do not indicate a lot of "outside help" needed. 

Getting rid of the Mules and the Colts open up paths. 

Unless Mahomes gets hurt we're not winning that game.

Must win the rest for sure.

I really hope we don't get all this hope and end up missing the playoffs and not get a chance at a top tackle. That would turn my stomach. 

Just win the games we can win.

Defense has GOT to play better though.

18 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Unless Mahomes gets hurt we're not winning that game.

Must win the rest for sure.

I really hope we don't get all this hope and end up missing the playoffs and not get a chance at a top tackle. That would turn my stomach. 

Just win the games we can win.

Defense has GOT to play better though.

Agree on the d chiefs offensive line is not that good and their receiving core weaker than it's been the experts said that we would lose last night 99.9 % of them and we should have won by at least 10 points we gave then a gift td with Boyd's int and Dax should have either intercepted or knocked down that ball that was luckily caught for a TD I just wish browning would have played the first four games we made have won 2 but who knows give props to burrow he's a gamer and helping out browning during the game is awesome 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, New Jersey Bengal said:

Agree on the d chiefs offensive line is not that good and their receiving core weaker than it's been the experts said that we would li sr last night 99.9 % of them and we should have won by at least 10 points we gave then a gift td with Boyd's int and Dax should have either intercepted or knocked down that ball that was luckily caught for a TD

Turner also should have just fallen on the ball instead of trying to pick it up

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jamie_B said:

Colts - Minchew

Vikings - Dobbs

Chiefs - Mahomes

Browns - Flacco

This win was huge and definitely keeps us in the running and I like our chances to run the table if the Bengals can play inspired like they did last night, which will be tough but not impossible. 

The Colts and Vikings are very winnable games because I believe our rosters are better from top to bottom and both of those teams are starting backups...Minchew is turnover-prone and we've already beaten Dobbs once this year. 

The Stealers and Chiefs will be where the rubber hits the road as they have been tough opponents and have match-up problems and better coaching staffs. If the Bengals can split those 2 games they have a real shot at the playoffs. 

The Browns is a wild card game because we don't know who the starting QB will be and they could be completely out of the race by then if they continue to play like the have been recently, especially with Myles Garrett banged up. Flacco is washed up and the backups aren't much better so they will have to figure that situation out. 

It will be interesting to see how they build off this last game, hopefully the defense can fix it's issues and the offense can continue to execute at a high level. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

This win was huge and definitely keeps us in the running and I like our chances to run the table if the Bengals can play inspired like they did last night, which will be tough but not impossible. 

The Colts and Vikings are very winnable games because I believe our rosters are better from top to bottom and both of those teams are starting backups...Minchew is turnover-prone and we've already beaten Dobbs once this year. 

The Stealers and Chiefs will be where the rubber hits the road as they have been tough opponents and have match-up problems and better coaching staffs. If the Bengals can split those 2 games they have a real shot at the playoffs. 

The Browns is a wild card game because we don't know who the starting QB will be and they could be completely out of the race by then if they continue to play like the have been recently, especially with Myles Garrett banged up. Flacco is washed up and the backups aren't much better so they will have to figure that situation out. 

It will be interesting to see how they build off this last game, hopefully the defense can fix it's issues and the offense can continue to execute at a high level. 

Yeah nothing is out of the question but there is almost zero room to lose

3 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

10-7 will probably get you in, but 9-8 is a dummy mission because all you will get is a draft pick in the 20's...better off going 6-10. 

With 14 teams making the playoffs, the highest ranking non-playoff team would select at 18, right?  So, not in the 20’s, but not a whole lot better.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

:lol:

Yeah all this "AI is taking our jobs"  

Not for a little bit

I was just reading about how all they're really doing is a web search for relevant imagery and then plagiarize that shit into something like a collage.  There are now filters you can apply to your artwork that subtly change a few pixels here & there without it being noticeable to the eye, but it completely scrambles the AI logic.  Pretty cool.

• Upvote 2