Hey Colts Fans! Week

43 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

This weekend will be wet with rain likely Saturday and Sunday. Saturday the rain will be scattered showers until it picks up during evening. Sunday rain could be heavy, winds gusty and temperatures cooling from early morning readings in the 50s to upper 30s by 7pm.

The Clots play in a climate-controlled shopping mall.  Bad weather is Bengal weather.

Hell.... ANY weather

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Flacco is the QB for the Browns? Joe "Elite-ish" Flacco? Somehow I missed that. That's funny.

Cover the RB out of the backfield and we should be OK against Cap'n Checkdown.

Browns have had our # tho for some bizarre reason 

I’ll never forget the Bal/Den playoff game where you posted (sarcastically) “Time for Joe to be elite!” and he immediately completed that miracle bomb down the sideline… 😣 😆 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, New Jersey Bengal said:

Then how about Chase brown?

In Chase I Trust.  The Chase National Bank.

Surprised we did not see more Treyveon Williams, too, but he is really small when you see him close up.

Chris Evans can't even make it to the active list on game day so there is some sort of story there.

I know I'll get rocked for this but IMHO Mixon is still erratic.

A blind pig finding a truffle sometimes. (I know... they hunt by smell).

One or two OK runs a game, will catch a pass for a nice gain every now and then

but as a runner... not evasive, often down at first contact and don't even think about

anything like making his own holes.

Absolutely cannot get to the corner and around it.

Updated local weather as of this morning is high of 39º, windy and "wintry mix".

Even Joe Burrow and the fantastic receivers would have a difficult time in that stuff.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, T-Dub said:

I was just reading about how all they're really doing is a web search for relevant imagery and then plagiarize that shit into something like a collage.  There are now filters you can apply to your artwork that subtly change a few pixels here & there without it being noticeable to the eye, but it completely scrambles the AI logic.  Pretty cool.

Sarah Connor would approve, we have to fight Skynet now before it gets too big to handle

Hope we get better at taking chances at the right times. The more opportune times. I'm always saying this about the offense, but watching the defense is getting painful sometimes. Getting quality stops on 1st and 2nd down, only to seemingly concede 3rd down with VERY soft zones is frustrating. Like to seem them force the issue more.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Elflocko said:

I’ll never forget the Bal/Den playoff game where you posted (sarcastically) “Time for Joe to be elite!” and he immediately completed that miracle bomb down the sideline… 😣 😆 

Yup.. He's elite-ish. His cousin knows a guy kind of elite.

That one playoff run made him bank too

• Upvote 1