Keeping our enemies close: 2024

14 minutes ago, Griever said:

The Lions (much like the Broncos) could do the right thing and go back to their classic look. It's literally that simple. Cleveland already did it. The Jets are doing it this year. INSTANT UPGRADE

20240329_160937.jpg

Classic for the Lions

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Griever said:

do the right thing and go back to their classic look.

INSTANT UPGRADE

There are so many teams that should revert back. It is a crime that some of these teams are not playing in their earlier uniforms ...

Some examples ... 

134857460.0.jpg

IMG_20240329_223906.jpg

04fab409-d5df-4ac1-978b-6b77f5035742-GettyImages106404639.jpg

1f0e4673-c9e9-48cd-aa42-c5d653addbe1_2000x1125.webp

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Griever said:

The Lions (much like the Broncos) could do the right thing and go back to their classic look. It's literally that simple. Cleveland already did it. The Jets are doing it this year. INSTANT UPGRADE

20240329_160937.jpg

Nah….this is classic. Brought to you by Karras’s great-uncle 

IMG_2878.webp

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

The offensive "genius" that went to Tennessee ...

Burrow was the real OC

This is telling that Joe doesnt freestyle and does the plays the coaches call. Which means the playcalling is on Zack and Callahan then, but Pitcher now.

6 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

This is telling that Joe doesnt freestyle and does the plays the coaches call. Which means the playcalling is on Zack and Callahan then, but Pitcher now.

Doubt that is the case. Pretty sure Joe audibles anytime he wants. I didn`t watch the video, but he seems to audible if he wants. And I believe they have all the faith in him making the correct call against the defense.

• Upvote 1

Just now, CalifBengalfan said:

Doubt that is the case. Pretty sure Joe audibles anytime he wants. I didn`t watch the video, but he seems to audible if he wants. And I believe they have all the faith in him making the correct call against the defense.

I'm sure he has the option to audible, but in this case he ran the play.

Crazy things on x show him and others walking away. Also, there is a witness said they got guns out of car walked off. Love to see the footage rumors for now, but sure people will get paid off. If it was us we be under the jail or the other drivers would have held us down till police showed up. 

• Upvote 4

21 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Ugh I've seen those types the time I was visiting a friend in Miami and yeah wreckless

Last week, a pair of those jacked-up Civics (I call them loud go-carts) were racing on a freeway I was on. Learned a long time ago, stay in a lane more to the middle when you see/hear them coming). Passed me in the far left two lanes—easily 120mph. 

Always wonder why? Unless there is high stakes money involved (and on an approved track), why risk lives—including their clueless own—over such triviality? 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Le Tigre said:

Last week, a pair of those jacked-up Civics (I call them loud go-carts) were racing on a freeway I was on. Learned a long time ago, stay in a lane more to the middle when you see/hear them coming). Passed me in the far left two lanes—easily 120mph. 

Always wonder why? Unless there is high stakes money involved (and on an approved track), why risk lives—including their clueless own—over such triviality? 

I feel like if you are going to do that find a road that isnt a high traffic road.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, dex said:

Have to believe Rice is hiding out long enough to get alcohol or another controlled substance out of his system. The other driver also fled the scene.

Well, supposedly he's retained an attorney. Not sure if he was involved, but it seems like it.

That's a very busy roadway and I'm sure there is camera footage, along with whatever witness cameras there might be (I saw a dashcam view - scary stuff). Street racing is a real problem... it's one thing to block city streets at night and race, or burn rubber... that's bad enough. But to drive at crazy speeds on a well-traveled roadway, during the day, no less - and put many innocent drivers and their passengers in jeopardy, and THEN leave the scene. Really brazen, and incredibly stupid, too. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Since apparently guns were seen being removed from the

cars I wonder if Joe Mixon was involved.

Jesus dude he isn't on the team anymore. Let it go.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Apparently there was no foul play but no other details on the death yet

Oh wow - he was a really talented corner. I remember one year on Hard Knocks when he got cut... just remember watching that, and recalling what a good player he was. He was at the latter stages of his career, and it happens to a lot of guys. Just a sobering moment. RIP. 

• Like 1