Super Wildcard Weekend Games Thread

47 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

May CFT pass quickly. Not quicker than the Stealers, but quickly. And then KC. And then everyone else. 

If all 3 of those teams lose it would make for a very productive weekend indeed.  Go Other Teams!!!

Still deciding how far I want the Ravens to survive...mixed feelings.

7 hours ago, New Jersey Bengal said:

I don't like the Ravens and their cry baby coach I hope they lose also

Same. Harbawww is such a whiny little pissbaby the only entertainment I can find from Baltimore is the potential for him having a complete meltdown on the sideline.

• Upvote 1

In all honesty, I really have none of the animosity towards the CFT as I once did for the former team known as the Browns. They are a just a facsimile.. nothing to really loathe. 

I find the new and improved CFT fan nothing close to the original woofers either. They are mildly annoying this week, but their bombast is more a “look at us…we’re somebody now”

image.gif.c8dbd595abc57fa2ebb7db6fb66a4f9c.gif

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, New Jersey Bengal said:

I don't like the Ravens and their cry baby coach I hope they lose also

Honestly I feel the same...don't like either whiney Harbaughs...but I also want the AFCN to show their strength and they are the least hated of the three...sure wish it was us representing of course...hopefully next year.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Bleeds Orange said:

Somewhat.

Thinking Miami plays at home so they're fair weather team

They play in NY and Buffalo and other colder spots.

They'll be ready.

Should be a great game.

Go Phins!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

In all honesty, I really have none of the animosity towards the CFT as I once did for the former team known as the Browns. They are a just a facsimile.. nothing to really loathe. 

I find the new and improved CFT fan nothing close to the original woofers either. They are mildly annoying this week, but their bombast is more a “look at us…we’re somebody now”

We have a more heated rivalry with KC than Cleveland and that's why they'll matchup every season as long as JB and Mahomes are rivals..

• Upvote 1

Sort of curious with some NFC matchups: 

LAR at DET. The Rams have been steadily gaining steam the last part of the season. Could be interesting here. 

Iggles at Mayfields. Igs have been awful recently. Mayfields? Nah…forget about it. 

GB at DAL. Dunno why…sensing upset of the weekend 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

You don't live with one of their fans and didn't raise one. 

Although, they have been quiet this week (at least hubby has. I haven't heard from the son since Monday.)

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

You don't live with one of their fans and didn't raise one. 

Although, they have been quiet this week (at least hubby has. I haven't heard from the son since Monday.)

Yours are not one of the former team woofers of ‘70’s-‘80’s vintage. Yours are kind-hearted souls, compared to the loud-mouthed/obnoxious cretins of back then. Those were one of a kind, and never to be duplicated. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Here's my annual Pyramid of Hate.  The higher the team, the greater the hate.

PyramidOfHate.jpg

Saturday:

4/HOU >>> 5/CFT
3/KCC << 6/MIA

Sunday:

2/BUF >>>>> 7/PIT

2/DAL << 7/GBP

3/DET >>> 6/LAR

Monday:

4/TBB = 5/PHI

Loving the B-2 Spirit design of this

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Somewhat.

Thinking Miami plays at home so they're fair weather team

They play in NY and Buffalo and other colder spots.

They'll be ready.

Should be a great game.

Go Phins!!

Yeah, that's true, and the players themselves are from all sorts of geographic regions, so I sometimes wonder if the weather thing may not be overblown a bit. It always looks strange when Miami shows up in a frozen tundra in those aqua and orange uniforms, though.

9 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Sort of curious with some NFC matchups: 

LAR at DET. The Rams have been steadily gaining steam the last part of the season. Could be interesting here. 

Iggles at Mayfields. Igs have been awful recently. Mayfields? Nah…forget about it. 

GB at DAL. Dunno why…sensing upset of the weekend 

I think the Eagles and Buccs are two teams that are very lucky to have one another. One undeserving team is going to make it to the divisional round. I hope it's not Philadelphia because their coach seems like a major tool. 

3 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Here's my annual Pyramid of Hate.  The higher the team, the greater the hate.

PyramidOfHate.jpg

Saturday:

4/HOU >>> 5/CFT
3/KCC << 6/MIA

Sunday:

2/BUF >>>>> 7/PIT

2/DAL << 7/GBP

3/DET >>> 6/LAR

Monday:

4/TBB = 5/PHI

That's not far off from mine, except that I've always had a soft spot for Tampa Bay, going all the way back to their beginnings in 1977. Always loved the orange uniforms and also love the Tampa area. Seeing them on the field reminds me of sunshine and great beaches and scenery.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Griever said:

Loving the B-2 Spirit design of this

That wasn't by design.  Usually the bottom row has 6 teams. But as I like BUF and DET significantly more than the other 4 I decided to give them their own row, giving me all those extra tiles.  But, yeah, I saw that too when I was done.  :)

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Mikeslumina said:

I was looking on x. Stealers game with Buffalo is foot snow 30 mile wind gust.

the chiefs is negative 30 wind chill. You think nfl moves these games?

Move the Buffalo game.

They're asking fans to come shovel..

Crazy.. what for free tickets?

Chiefs field is cold but playable.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mikeslumina said:

I say make them play but we live in weird world now. They are saying Cleveland for Buffalo game if it gets moved 

Not exactly a beach vacation spot on the North Coast either: high wind warnings and -7 windchills. 

• Upvote 1