BENGALS ARE FUCKING ME OVER, BADLY! (Update: They Stopped Fucking me over)

These motherfuckers.

I have been a season ticket holder for a total of over 10 years, I have attended nearly 150 bengals games just at paul brown stadium.

and i got an email today, that since i sold all of my tickets last year, that they were cancelling my account, taking my tickets away!!!

what

the fuck!!!

25 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

These motherfuckers.

I have been a season ticket holder for a total of over 10 years, I have attended nearly 150 bengals games just at paul brown stadium.

and i got an email today, that since i sold all of my tickets last year, that they were cancelling my account, taking my tickets away!!!

what

the fuck!!!

Not fair they are your tickets if you want to sell them that's your choice 

1 hour ago, GoBengals said:

These motherfuckers.

what

the fuck!!!

The Legal Eagle in me senses something in either your original seat license purchase, or a "notice" which may have been missed--perhaps connected to the transfer of tickets via Ticketmaster or some other vehicle they utilize. 

I would be curious as to the details. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

The Legal Eagle in me senses something in either your original seat license purchase, or a "notice" which may have been missed--perhaps connected to the transfer of tickets via Ticketmaster or some other vehicle they utilize. 

I would be curious as to the details. 

yea the terms and conditions changed stating they could do that, but man in 14 years ive had season tickets i have attended 95% of the games. 

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

Is there a waiting list right now?  Didn't know the demand was high enough to make them pull this sort of BS.

yes, but who cares, there are people on the waitlist who just want to re-sell as well, they are losing NO money, the place is sold out. why fuck fans over a rare season occurrence. 

1 hour ago, Jackie Treehorn said:

I’ve heard of this happening to accounts especially those reselling through Ticketmaster. There’s been a waitlist since 2022 for season tickets. 

and why would they care if they get $6000 from me or $6000 from some asshole on the waitlist?

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

yea the terms and conditions changed stating they could do that, but man in 14 years ive had season tickets i have attended 95% of the games. 

yes, but who cares, there are people on the waitlist who just want to re-sell as well, they are losing NO money, the place is sold out. why fuck fans over a rare season occurrence. 

and why would they care if they get $6000 from me or $6000 from some asshole on the waitlist?

Oh I agree, doing it with no warning at all is scummy regardless of their reasoning.

11 hours ago, GoBengals said:

Key words would be “subject to change without notice”. Otherwise, you have appeal grounds. 

Don’t let it lie. Push back—and hard. Don’t let them stand behind “nothing we can do, sir”. There is always something they can do—especially this early in the year. 

Let me know if there is any advice I can help with. I’m pretty good with words. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BengalBacker said:

Any way to contact Katie? She might do something for you. Owning and running a Bengals message board for so long might count for something. Proves your legit loyalty to the team.

Actually, not a bad idea at all.

The Browns are very accessible to personal contact and communication with fans,

much more so than any other owner, I would say.

A politely worded letter to both Mike and Katie (don't call them Old Musty and Pumpkin, me thinks...)

explaining your plight (avoid the term "fucked over) and how far you, Go, travel and the expense alone

with you and your son should weigh heavily.  And your support of the team at games away from Paul

Brown Stadium (screw Paycore).

You have put more into this team, time and money, than high profile guys like say, well... you fill in the blanks.

If anyone qualifies as a "Super Fan" its you, Go.

However... I would not mention the message board thing and if you do don't tell them which one.

Just sayin' and told to me by a friend.

:ninja: 

• Upvote 4

i got my seats back.

talked to 3 people and got pumped to a manager finally and it took some selling i had to pull out all the stops, all truthful, but i had to play the logic, the heart strings, the begging, and they gave in, its possible i will lose a set next year and keep a set.. but we shall see.

after the fact the things that was frustrating me the most that caused my rage, is im getting older, my health isnt exactly great, and my kids are getting older, there arent going to be many years that i can spend this time with my oldest son, in a few years he is gonna have a demanding job, family, and maybe kids of his own, and fucking off to ohio to watch the bengals with me isnt gonna be possible. and the thought of the bengals stripping that away from me to appease some assholes on a wait list, assholes WHO DIDNT SUPPORT THEM WHEN SALES WERE DOWN, but want tickets now that they are good, theyd take that away from me for those fans? for no gain in their pocket?

probably an emotional flounce but i was about ready to be done with this franchise. you cursed my life with andy dalton and now this??!?!? fool me once...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

• GoBengals changed the title to BENGALS ARE FUCKING ME OVER, BADLY! (Update: They Stopped Fucking me over)