The official Bengals should playing today game thread

I would like to see the Panthers win because I am ready to see some new blood. I'm tired of seeing the same teams win all the time. Plus the Panthers have a lot of former Buckeyes. Really won't be upset either way though. 

What I'd really like to see is the first Super Bowl that's decided in overtime.

As a continuation of my boycott of all things present time NFL, I will not be viewing. 

Back in the day, when it was still a relatively legitimate sport, there was SB I:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_I#Simulcast

i do recall watching it that day. I do not recall it being shown on two different networks. 

Imagine that today? 

Enjoy the circus, if so inclined to watch.

As a continuation of my boycott of all things present time NFL, I will not be viewing. 

Back in the day, when it was still a relatively legitimate sport, there was SB I:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_I#Simulcast

i do recall watching it that day. I do not recall it being shown on two different networks. 

Imagine that today? 

Enjoy the circus, if so inclined to watch.

Go Panthers. Go Broncos. We're having a Super Bowl party down here. You're welcome to stop by for food and drink. I'll even give you a chair with no view of the TV. Peace and happiness.

4 former Buckeyes

+ My oldest friend is married to the cousin of one of those Buckeyes, the one from Cincy.

+ 1 other player from Cincinnati.

+ Half price pizza

+ I don't like John Elway.

= me rooting for Carolina.

I may not personally like Elway but I respect that he's been there and done that as a player. As a GM I am on the fence until he wins as a GM.

I may not personally like Elway but I respect that he's been there and done that as a player. As a GM I am on the fence until he wins as a GM.

I don't like Elway for what he did to the Colts.  Play for the team that drafted you.

Go Panthers. Go Broncos. We're having a Super Bowl party down here. You're welcome to stop by for food and drink. I'll even give you a chair with no view of the TV. Peace and happiness.

if for nothing else, your fine company and the presence of an excellent Kentucky sour mash, would make the trip memorable. 

Thanks, but I have a boycott to complete. 

Archived