!!! THE OFFICIAL RAVENS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD !!!

Why doesn't anybody talk about how worthless Henry is?

[quote name='Cat' post='728609' date='Nov 30 2008, 04:45 PM']Larson is getting a lot of playing time...[/quote]

He's going to have stress fractures from all of the kicking today.

[quote name='Sigfox09' post='728610' date='Nov 30 2008, 04:45 PM']I didnt laugh I had already assumed he was injured[/quote]

Nice :lol:

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='728606' date='Nov 30 2008, 02:44 PM']The ones that were cut were complete shit, shouldn't have been on this club to begin with.[/quote]

So our 2nd round pick in 2007, our best special teams player and
our starting FB were all shit and shouldn`t have been
on the team to begin with?

[quote name='oldschooler' post='728613' date='Nov 30 2008, 04:47 PM']So our 2nd round pick in 2007, our best special teams player and
our starting FB were all shit and shouldn`t have been
on the team to begin with?[/quote]

apparently not considering they're sitting at home jacking off to cheerleader calendars instead of being with the team.

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='728612' date='Nov 30 2008, 02:47 PM']Why doesn't anybody talk about how worthless Henry is?[/quote]

The whole Offense is worthless right now.

12 passes completed out of 31 throws. QB is the leading rusher with 29 yards.
The rushing game has 46 yards.

You want to harp on one player though?

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='728615' date='Nov 30 2008, 03:49 PM']apparently not considering they're sitting at home jacking off to cheerleader calendars instead of being with the team.[/quote]
That's just a plainly stupid comment.

Come on Own, even you are better than that.

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='728615' date='Nov 30 2008, 02:49 PM']apparently not considering they're sitting at home jacking off to cheerleader calendars instead of being with the team.[/quote]

Ever heard the say "it's better to remain quiet
and let people think you`re an idiot, than open
your mouth and remove all doubt"?

Jordan Palmer's first attempt is a pick 6 !

[quote name='oldschooler' post='728619' date='Nov 30 2008, 04:51 PM']The whole Offense is worthless right now.

12 passes completed out of 31 throws. QB is the leading rusher with 29 yards.
The rushing game has 46 yards.

You want to harp on one player though?[/quote]

Fitz has shown that he is capable a couple of times.

Benson has shown capability.

CJ and TJ have shown they're still good.

Chris Henry has done NOTHING.

He's getting pretty good at arguing that he isn't to blame for missing a ball though. Maybe his newfound abilities will help him get out of his next arrest?

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='728624' date='Nov 30 2008, 03:53 PM'][b]ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL[/b][/quote]

Why even come here to post when all you do is scoff at our team, attack our posters, and make fun of the teams misery?

Really... why?

You're probably a blast at funerals aren't you? Knock them dead at natural disasters too I bet...

[quote name='oldschooler' post='728626' date='Nov 30 2008, 04:54 PM']Ever heard the say "it's better to remain quiet

Jordan Palmer's first attempt is a pick 6 ![/quote]

one of my favorites,
Samuel Langhorne Clemens

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='728627' date='Nov 30 2008, 03:55 PM']Fitz has shown that he is capable a couple of times.

Benson has shown capability.

CJ and TJ have shown they're still good.

Chris Henry has done NOTHING.

He's getting pretty good at arguing that he isn't to blame for missing a ball though. Maybe his newfound abilities will help him get out of his next arrest?[/quote]

CJ has shown he's still good?

When?

He hasn't shown jack shit.

[quote name='USN Bengal' post='728603' date='Nov 30 2008, 03:41 PM']Soloman Wilcotts said it best earlier...

They showed the graphic where we had the most on IR with 17, and then that was followed by New Orleans with 16 and Baltimore with 15.
He then pointed out that both the others were in the playoff hunt due to their talent level.
Totally true, and then he pointed out that our losing guys like Pollack, Thurman...etc put us in a major bind. We just don't have the talent level to be able to afford losing ANYONE, let alone 17 people.

Our FO hasn't done a good enough job scouting talent, building a talent base, and then when the little talent we have is injured... then we're screwed.

We have no room for error.[/quote]

but really, how many of those guys should really be on the IR? Do you see any surgeries going on? If we are winning, that list is way smaller for sure. how many of those players from those teams are starters? and I don't mean special teams. according to Mike Brown he has everything all the other teams have and I believe even ML reiterated this. we all know that is not true though so it is what it is and will never change under Mike Brown.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='728626' date='Nov 30 2008, 04:54 PM']Ever heard the say "it's better to remain quiet

Jordan Palmer's first attempt is a pick 6 ![/quote]

Funny coming from you.

[quote name='oldschooler']Mike Brown is pretty sweet! I will never lose faith in this team! We're 1-6 but we can still make the playoffs![/quote]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bengals are still crying about Cowher saying We-dey a few times.

Fuck Willie we don't need em!

Jordan Palmer showing that he has no reason to be on a pro football field.

[quote name='BengalSIS' post='728625' date='Nov 30 2008, 03:54 PM']This is why I didn't have much confidence in putting Palmer in. It's not his fault we suck, and it's bad for his confidence.

But...Gotta try something I guess.[/quote]

To me the problem is and you know and everyone else knows, Fitzpatrick does not have what it takes to make a team a winner. He is being outplayed by a 3rd string QB and a Rookie. ML continues to stay with the same instead of letting Jordan have the snaps during the week. He says we need to Change, well, nothing changes with this organization.

Archived