!!! THE OFFICIAL RAVENS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD !!!

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='728633' date='Nov 30 2008, 02:58 PM']Funny coming from you.[/quote]

Looks like you think everything is funny, no matter who or where it comes from.

You said something stupid, and look like an idiot.
But hey, you have been doing that for years now.

Go drink so more drain-o.

[quote name='USN Bengal' post='728642' date='Nov 30 2008, 04:03 PM']HOOOORAY!!!!

I am also a recipient of, and a member of the ChadJohnsonFan's illiterate mumblings!!![/quote]

We became a team today!!!

[img]http://www.kepplerspeakers.com/literature/ditka-m.jpg[/img]

[quote name='steggyD' post='728591' date='Nov 30 2008, 02:29 PM']I stopped watching. Stopped the recording, turned off the television, everything. I pay an extra $100 to watch this team play in HD, I'm fuckin' retarded. I can only imagine how all you feel that actually pay to watch them play in person, but at least you get the fun of going out and doing something. I pay to watch, in my own house, a team play like absolute garbage.

Yeah, bring on all the injury excuses, etc. but when do the excuses stop? We are injured every year, or something. What is wrong with this team? How does it get fixed. It's not even fun to watch. They are not competitive.[/quote]
I'm with you word for word, Steg...

Unfortunately, retardation has no cure and I'll be back next year. Fuck me. I just realized that I'll be back next week!

[quote name='USN Bengal' post='728642' date='Nov 30 2008, 04:03 PM']HOOOORAY!!!!

I am also a recipient of, and a member of the ChadJohnsonFan's illiterate mumblings!!!

Got two messages from the idiot rascist little prick...

HI YOU PIECE OF SHIT, GLAD YOU'RE STILL BANNED![/quote]

Own's posts would probably be funny if they were pm's too. ^_^

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='728606' date='Nov 30 2008, 02:44 PM']Anyone else laugh when they heard Utecht was injured?

I lol'd.

The ones that were cut were complete shit, shouldn't have been on this club to begin with.[/quote]
I didn't laugh, but I honestly thought of you immediately!

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='728648' date='Nov 30 2008, 05:06 PM']Own's posts would probably be funny if they were pm's too. ^_^[/quote]

What, you don't find "We're better without Willie!" to be funny?

Good, because it wasn't meant to be funny. It's meant to show all of you fucking idiots how foolish you sound when you say shit like that.

Sometimes I wonder if there aren't people from MRDD posting on here constantly.

[quote name='Cat' post='728645' date='Nov 30 2008, 03:06 PM']We became a team today!!!

[img]http://www.kepplerspeakers.com/literature/ditka-m.jpg[/img][/quote]

:rsju31uh9:

:lol:

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='728648' date='Nov 30 2008, 03:06 PM']Own's posts would probably be funny if they were pm's too. ^_^[/quote]

:rofl:

:thumbsup:

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='728652' date='Nov 30 2008, 04:09 PM']What, you don't find "We're better without Willie!" to be funny?

Good, because it wasn't meant to be funny. It's meant to show all of you fucking idiots how foolish you sound when you say shit like that.

Sometimes I wonder if there aren't people from MRDD posting on here constantly.[/quote]

[img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/6792/panda2fg6.gif[/img]

Oh yay. I get one from the dickwad too.

"DAMN IS THAT YOU ON THE PIC WOW YOU LOOK LIKE A BITCH DAMN YOU HAVE TO SUCK ALL PLAYERS OF BENGALS TEAMS DICKS!"

I guess two things are wrong with that. Firstly that the first place he decided to go was fellatio, and secondly the Bengals would actually have to have a dick for me to suck it, but they're all a bunch of women.

Can't we ban this mofo yet?

[quote name='VonBlade' post='728662' date='Nov 30 2008, 04:17 PM']Oh yay. I get one from the dickwad too.

"DAMN IS THAT YOU ON THE PIC WOW YOU LOOK LIKE A BITCH DAMN YOU HAVE TO SUCK ALL PLAYERS OF BENGALS TEAMS DICKS!"

I guess two things are wrong with that. Firstly that the first place he decided to go was fellatio, and secondly the Bengals would actually have to have a dick for me to suck it, but they're all a bunch of women.

Can't we ban this mofo yet?[/quote]
Big little man behind his keyboard is good for laughs... because it's hard to believe that he is an actual functioning human being.

He is an indictment against incest and a poster child for retro-abortion... along with BengalsOwn.

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='728652' date='Nov 30 2008, 03:09 PM']What, you don't find "We're better without Willie!" to be funny?

Good, because it wasn't meant to be funny. It's meant to show all of you fucking idiots how foolish you sound when you say shit like that.[/quote]

Willie is being a different player in Baltimore than
he was in Cincinnati. Now if you don`t want to
believe that, then that's on you.

Also, do you really think Willie would have made much,
if any difference to this season, or this game? Ecspecially
with the attitude he had.

And did you really need to see them play against the
Ravens today to see the Ravens are a better team than
the Bengals are right now?

[quote]Sometimes I wonder if there aren't people from MRDD posting on here constantly.[/quote]

Why, did you give your friends the site address ?

For anybody who cares, it was horrible in person. We left after the Ravens scored their first touchdown in the 3rd quarter. IT WAS NOT WATCHABLE particularly in crappy weather.

Not really much to say that hasn't been said. Larson will be IRed after his 32nd punt resulted in his leg separating from his body.

Archived