!!! THE OFFICIAL RAVENS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD !!!

[quote name='Sigfox09' post='728562' date='Nov 30 2008, 03:15 PM']is anyone else ready for Kitna to return[/quote]
Hell no... he wasn't anything more than a back-up when he was here and he wouldn't do jack shit now.

Now is the time you find the players who have heart. Let's see who DOESN'T just lay down and quit.

[quote name='Bgal' post='728558' date='Nov 30 2008, 02:14 PM']A weak arguement? What's the other side exactly? You're saying that Carson was just unlucky to have been sacked 6 fucking times in one game? Bullshit. I get that you guys like to think that everything is just randomly against the Bengals, but it's not. The Bengals constantly make their own bed.

The guys they worked with through training camp and preseason were starting. The O-line had everyone they planned on having, including a franchise player, and sucked balls.

You can think whatever you want, but Carson was getting hit every play and already had a broken nose. I completely blame the o-line for his injury this year. I'm hoping he doesn't come back until that shit gets fixed.[/quote]

Yes it was a weak arguement.

Look around, A LOT of team are giving up 6 sacks a game
to teams like the Giants.

And like I already said, there was more to the equation
than the O-line. But whatever. I said my piece. You and
others don`t agree. That's fine.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='728570' date='Nov 30 2008, 03:20 PM']Yes it was a weak arguement.

Look around, A LOT of team are giving up 6 sacks a game
to teams like the Giants.

And like I already said, there was more to the equation
than the O-line. But whatever. I said my piece. You and
others don`t agree. That's fine.[/quote]

Old come on man, they were not playing well even before that giants game.

This oline is horrible, even with the starters in.

[quote name='Sigfox09' post='728556' date='Nov 30 2008, 03:14 PM']wow fitz is puke[/quote]

manning would look like puke with that OL.

and per long term discussions.... i've seen NOTHING from collins to suggest he could be a starter in this league. well, maybe for us he could.

i also doubt we have any chance of retaining benson. why would he resign here?

Archived