Chris Henry dies after being in car accident

[quote name='globetrotter' date='16 December 2009 - 06:37 PM' timestamp='1261013861' post='843515']
I disagree. I dont wish this upon him and I want him to get better. But if you were going to pick one player who was going to jump into the back of a moving car while in a domestic dispute who would it have been?
[/quote]
If there is a time or place for this kind of talk, this particular thread isn't it. So stop.

Take this for what its worth, a fan of another team on another message board, puttin their input and insider input on the topic. Sounds fairly legit, however.

"I know a guy that's pretty inside in Canton. Works with the HOF. Bengals fans and could pick up the phone and call pretty much anyone in the Bengals org.
He said Chris had major swelling of the brain and when they found him his pupils were non responsive. The docs relieved the swelling in the brain but worries are that the brain stem has been severed. Not too sure what was EXACTLY found in surgery but that they did give him steroids to calm the swelling around the brain stem. Gave him less than 25% chance at this moment and will probably have some problems if he does survive."

[img]http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2009/12/chris_loleini_reg.jpg[/img]
Apparently Chris had just bought the couple's wedding rings. This, of course, from TMZ, the most pathetic site on the internet (apparently the D-bags there do their research on MySpace).

Off-topic:That NFL hand tattoo is really awesome.

[quote name='globetrotter' date='16 December 2009 - 09:37 PM' timestamp='1261013861' post='843515']
I disagree. I dont wish this upon him and I want him to get better. But if you were going to pick one player who was going to jump into the back of a moving car while in a domestic dispute who would it have been?
[/quote]

Fucking no one to do this are you serious? If I was a moderator I would ban your ass right now.

[quote name='globetrotter' date='16 December 2009 - 09:37 PM' timestamp='1261013861' post='843515']
[/quote]
give this fuckhead a month ban

[quote name='globetrotter' date='16 December 2009 - 09:47 PM' timestamp='1261014478' post='843528']
Agreed, he is baiting me to defend myself. i wish Chris Henry only the best.
[/quote]

Well then be a big boy and grow the fuck up. This thread isn't the place..

get well Chris!

[quote name='B.A.B.' date='16 December 2009 - 09:49 PM' timestamp='1261014562' post='843531']
Take this for what its worth, a fan of another team on another message board, puttin their input and insider input on the topic. Sounds fairly legit, however.

"I know a guy that's pretty inside in Canton. Works with the HOF. Bengals fans and could pick up the phone and call pretty much anyone in the Bengals org.
He said Chris had major swelling of the brain and when they found him his pupils were non responsive. The docs relieved the swelling in the brain but worries are that the brain stem has been severed. Not too sure what was EXACTLY found in surgery but that they did give him steroids to calm the swelling around the brain stem. Gave him less than 25% chance at this moment and will probably have some problems if he does survive."
[/quote]
If Chris' brain stem had been severed he would already be dead.

[/quote]
Not quite the thing to post in a thread like this, but there is some element of truth to this post.

[quote name='FulcherVulcher33' date='16 December 2009 - 09:51 PM' timestamp='1261014686' post='843538']
Fucking no one to do this are you serious? If I was a moderator I would ban your ass right now.
[/quote]

I was responding to an attack by the moderator. I really am sorry if I offended anyone but an accident to someone does not absolve him of prior issues. That is my opinion and you can have yours.

and Go, Anger can be a direct response to the hurt you are feeling. If it helps to agressively attack something, I have no problem with you doing it to me, I am fine.

[quote name='globetrotter' date='16 December 2009 - 09:35 PM' timestamp='1261013747' post='843513']
From my experience with persons in situations like this a brain injury can often cause severe swelling that pushes the brain up against the skull. I think that the doctors then just wait to see how and if that swelling goes down. Anyone on here in a medical field can probably provide better insight. It could mean anything from he can live a perfectly fine life (without the collisions of football) to fatality depending on the brains response.
[/quote]

Depends on the rate of swelling. If it is swelling that fast they would drill a hole in his skull to try to release some pressure. I really don't think he is going to pass away. Plus he IS in serious condition not critical. I don't think his condition will take a turn for the worse but you never know.

[/quote]

thank you for finally proving just how big of a piece of trash you truly are.

[quote name='globetrotter' date='16 December 2009 - 09:56 PM' timestamp='1261014973' post='843548']
I was responding to an attack by the moderator. I really am sorry if I offended anyone but an accident to someone does not absolve him of prior issues. That is my opinion and you can have yours.

and Go, Anger can be a direct response to the hurt you are feeling. If it helps to agressively attack something, I have no problem with you doing it to me, I am fine.
[/quote]

It's just bad timing and tasteless to bring it up right now.

[/quote]
Ben Roethlisberger.

for those with a medical background, is the fact that he's been on life support/critical condition for assumably about 8 hours now, is that a good sign or a bad sign? IE, obviously its not good that he isn't improving yet, but do people on life support typically make it that long without passing?

Archived