So, Who do we root for this week ?

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='22 December 2009 - 04:22 PM' timestamp='1261513352' post='846756']
I will never root for the steelers, we will take care of our own business this week, and the Rats can eliminate them as well so...
[/quote]

man im with you, but the Ravens are getting really hot of lately and not sure if i want to see them in the playoffs again for the third time. like some said, it is hard to beat a team 3 times. i think the Steelers can lose in the first rd. if you think about it, Ravens could also eliminate someone for us lol since we know how to play them.

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' date='22 December 2009 - 04:26 PM' timestamp='1261513591' post='846761']
man im with you, but the Ravens are getting really hot of lately and not sure if i want to see them in the playoffs again for the third time. like some said, it is hard to beat a team 3 times. i think the Steelers can lose in the first rd. if you think about it, Ravens could also eliminate someone for us lol since we know how to play them.
[/quote]

Im not scared of the Rats, their Corners are not that good and if we play like we did this week in the passing game, we will blow them out of the water.

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' date='22 December 2009 - 04:28 PM' timestamp='1261513738' post='846763']
sux they play at 1 sunday. would have loved to see that game.
[/quote]

I am so not scared of the Ravens. If we have offensive play the rest of the season like we did Sunday, we will fuck them up.

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='22 December 2009 - 04:22 PM' timestamp='1261513352' post='846756']
I will never root for the steelers, we will take care of our own business this week, and the Rats can eliminate them as well so...
[/quote]

If the Bengals didn't control their own destiny and absolutely needed the Steelers to beat the Ravens, then I'd be rooting like hell for the Steelers. I hate the Steelers, but I'd never put that hatred above my love for the Bengals.

[quote name='Bgal' date='22 December 2009 - 04:31 PM' timestamp='1261513899' post='846765']
If the Bengals didn't control their own destiny and absolutely needed the Steelers to beat the Ravens, then I'd be rooting like hell for the Steelers. I hate the Steelers, but I'd never put that hatred above my love for the Bengals.
[/quote]

Lucky for us we dont have to worry about that.

I am a Bengals fan first and foremost. I love the Bengals more than I hate the stealers. Therefore, I [b]ALWAYS[/b] root for what is best for the Bengals.

If that means I root for the stealers this weekend, so be it.

I won't like it, but I will do it.

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='22 December 2009 - 04:28 PM' timestamp='1261513706' post='846762']
Im not scared of the Rats, their Corners are not that good and if we play like we did this week in the passing game, we will blow them out of the water.
[/quote]

Yeah, their poor secondary just got worse with the loss of Webb

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/12/20/ravens-lose-another-cornerback-for-the-season/

[quote name='gatorclaws' date='22 December 2009 - 03:31 PM' timestamp='1261513907' post='846766']
If we lose to the Chiefs and the Jets, we don't really deserve playoffs. Go Ravens!!!!
[/quote]
I agree with this sentiment, however I'll be rooting for neither. If a gun were to my head, I'd go for the Ravens since I hate the Steelers. I have a feeling that the Steelers are going to take this one anyway.

[quote name='Jason' date='22 December 2009 - 04:33 PM' timestamp='1261514003' post='846768']
I am a Bengals fan first and foremost. I love the Bengals more than I hate the stealers. Therefore, I [b]ALWAYS[/b] root for what is best for the Bengals.

If that means I root for the stealers this weekend, so be it.

I won't like it, but I will do it.
[/quote]

Think bigger picture... the steelera are probaly the best possble wild card team left. It help the Bengals more for them to get knocked out of the playoffs. We won't lose both of our next two games.

[quote name='gatorclaws' date='22 December 2009 - 04:39 PM' timestamp='1261514382' post='846777']
Think bigger picture... the steelera are probaly the best possble wild card team left. It help the Bengals more for them to get knocked out of the playoffs. We won't lose both of our next two games.
[/quote]

I'm not afraid of the stealers.

Ravens. I don't worry about the Ravens as much as I do the Steelers. Joe Flacco really just isn't very good. He does well throwing swing passes to Ray Rice and that's about it. Ben can actually throw it down the field. They're dangerous with Troy.

[quote name='Bengals1181' date='22 December 2009 - 05:24 PM' timestamp='1261517051' post='846797']
you sure?
[/quote]

Yes. If we get the crew that did Super Bowl XL we have a problem.

A Carey brother might also be an issue.

Otherwise I'm not worried.

Archived