So, Who do we root for this week ?

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' date='22 December 2009 - 04:26 PM' timestamp='1261513591' post='846761']
man im with you, but the Ravens are getting really hot of lately and not sure if i want to see them in the playoffs again for the third time. like some said, it is hard to beat a team 3 times. i think the Steelers can lose in the first rd. if you think about it, Ravens could also eliminate someone for us lol since we know how to play them.
[/quote]

does it really matter if the ravens get "hot" against the lions and bears? thats the two teams they last beat.. and lost to the packers by almost 2 td's before that..

they still aint shit..

we can stop rice mostly.. and know he cant throw deep.. jojo and hall own that motherfucker...

fuck em..

i want the ravens to win no fucking doubt in my mind..

sadly, there is very little doubt in my mind that the game gets handed to the steelers...

Let's see ----- Ravens lose and Cincy in playoffs. Pitt loses and Bengals not in playoffs. I sometimes find it hard to believe that so many Bengals fans feel success when Pitt struggles.

When the W is in the bank for our Bengals I'll root on the Ravens.

Give me rooting for Jacksonville...

that automatically knocks Pittsburgh out. No matter if they win out.

And, the it is hard to beat a team 3 times... that isn't exactly true. It is hard to beat a [b]GOOD[/b] team 3 times. Because essentially, each game is a 50/50 shot and the law of averages tells you that you're eventually due to lose your fair share.

That being the case... I still like my chances against Baltimore. But, if you let me pick our game 1 opponent... Denver. I want those fuckers so bad I can taste it. I've held a grudge all year because of that bullshit-ass tip bullshit!!!

They are nowhere near as good as the media falling in love with them and them riding the confidence... they're legitimately a 7-9, 8-8 team at best. Those bastards get Oakland twice and KC twice each year...

I'll root for my Bengals (I'm in town and going this Sunday!!!!), Jacksonville, and Baltimore.

[quote name='cwing' date='22 December 2009 - 08:26 PM' timestamp='1261527974' post='846842']
Let's see ----- Ravens lose and Cincy in playoffs. [b]Pitt loses and Bengals not in playoffs[/b]. I sometimes find it hard to believe that so many Bengals fans feel success when Pitt struggles.

[/quote]

what the fuck are you talking about? explain that...

if we beat the fucking cheifs we are in no matter what...

pitt has NO effect on the bengals playoffs...

the best pitt can do is 9-7.. worst bengals can do is 9-7, and we own tie breaker.. pitt means nothing to us..

we beat chiefs easily.. game set match..

[quote name='cwing' date='22 December 2009 - 08:26 PM' timestamp='1261527974' post='846842']
Let's see ----- Ravens lose and Cincy in playoffs. Pitt loses and Bengals not in playoffs. I sometimes find it hard to believe that so many Bengals fans feel success when Pitt struggles.

[/quote]

What a stupid negative post.

I root for the ravens to lose. I won't watch the game or root for the opponent. I will also be rooting for the bengals to win. I don't care what others think. I want my bengals in the playoffs, and I don't want them to have to play injured guys against the jets to get there.

In my mind, I want us to win for sure. Then it basically depends on New England. If the Jags win I want Denver to lose and the Ravens to win. If New England Wins, I want the Broncos to win and the Ravens to lose. This puts us playing Denver in the first round. We are going to have to beat Indy or San Diego to go to the AFC Championship and I am looking at the best chance to take down the one we don't have to play. In my opinion, Baltimore has the best chance of the upset because of their defense, albility to stop the run and ability to run at will. Then if everything falls right, we get to host the AFC Championship at home against the Ravens. Bring it!

[quote name='Harmening' date='23 December 2009 - 09:03 AM' timestamp='1261573434' post='846923']
We may not all agree with him, but how was it negative?
[/quote]

its inaccurate on all counts and that leaves its sole purpose to be a stupid whiney bitchy crybaby bullshit post... if you click on his profile and hit "view posts" thats the only posts he makes.. for MONTHS thats the only posts made... that one wasnt as bad as most of his, but that doesnt lessen the intent.

The people who say they will never root for the Steelers seem to think that those of us rooting for the Ravens to lose will be cheering on the yellow and black. It's not true. I won't even watch the game. I can't imagine any Bengals fan actually having the stomach to watch that game. In the end, I just hope the outcome puts the Bengals in the playoffs, and makes it tougher for either division foe to get there with us. I'm also rooting for Cleveland to win out, screwing their draft position a bit, and making it tougher to fire a douche like Mangini.

For those that say the Bengals don't deserve the playoffs if they can't beat KC... We didn't deserve to have Chris Henry die, or Vickie Zimmer. We didn't deserve to have David Pollack, Dennis Weathersby, Charles Fisher, or any of those high draft picks lose their careers to freak accidents. We didn't deserve Carson's playoff injury, or his arm injury last year. We haven't deserved the mountain of misery that has crushed this team for decades, and yet we got it every time.

If a Ravens loss gives us something we didn't deserve, then that will bring us to -500 on the Karma differential. I'm totally fine with that.

[quote name='mongo' date='23 December 2009 - 12:35 PM' timestamp='1261586101' post='847027']
The people who say they will never root for the Steelers seem to think that those of us rooting for the Ravens to lose will be cheering on the yellow and black. It's not true. I won't even watch the game. I can't imagine any Bengals fan actually having the stomach to watch that game. In the end, I just hope the outcome puts the Bengals in the playoffs, and makes it tougher for either division foe to get there with us. I'm also rooting for Cleveland to win out, screwing their draft position a bit, and making it tougher to fire a douche like Mangini.

For those that say the Bengals don't deserve the playoffs if they can't beat KC... We didn't deserve to have Chris Henry die, or Vickie Zimmer. We didn't deserve to have David Pollack, Dennis Weathersby, Charles Fisher, or any of those high draft picks lose their careers to freak accidents. We didn't deserve Carson's playoff injury, or his arm injury last year. We haven't deserved the mountain of misery that has crushed this team for decades, and yet we got it every time.

If a Ravens loss gives us something we didn't deserve, then that will bring us to -500 on the Karma differential. I'm totally fine with that.
[/quote]

Bengals fan or not, i would watch that game casue i love football Mongo. and football season is almost over, this has playoff contention all over it. it would be fun watching that game for sure.

Archived