Sources: Brat to Return

[quote name='kennethmw' timestamp='1294425571' post='959690']
Damn, you guys are funny!! I thought Scharm's head was going to explode the other day, now it looks like there may be multiple explosions!!
[/quote]
I think Beaver Hunter will beat him to the cranial erruption first.

[quote name='Francisco' timestamp='1294424054' post='959665']
[size="7"]HE'S BACKKKKKKKKKKK[/size]
[/quote]

Well, obviously this is "the source" and obviously this is the only damned
reason Dan and Go don't want Bratkowski to be fired. Because they don't
want to lose someone that leaks info his Daddy gives him. Because God
knows they don't want to keep him around because he is actually "Super Awesome!!!!1111"
at his fucking job.

Worthless piece of shit Bratkowski has more say so in personel matters than any OC in the league.
I mean the dude is used to scout the players that is on his unit.

"But the players suck, and I am only good with Super Awesome players! Praise me when the Offense
is great, but blame it on the players when we suck like we have for the past 3 years."

Pathetic.

I hope and pray that someone with half a fucking brain cell in that Organization
gets their head out of their ass and fires Bratkowski's ass before the day is over.

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1294427059' post='959704']
Well, obviously this is "the source" and obviously this is the only damned
reason Dan and Go don't want Bratkowski to be fired. Because they don't
want to lose someone that leaks info his Daddy gives him. Because God
knows they don't want to keep him around because he is actually "Super Awesome!!!!1111"
at his fucking job.

Worthless piece of shit Bratkowski has more say so in personel matters than any OC in the league.
I mean the dude is used to scout the players that is on his unit.

"But the players suck, and I am only good with Super Awesome players! Praise me when the Offense
is great, but blame it on the players when we suck like we have for the past 3 years."

Pathetic.

I hope and pray that someone with half a fucking brain cell in that Organization
gets their head out of their ass and fires Bratkowski's ass before the day is over.
[/quote]

:hug:

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1294427843' post='959713']
He is. At least that is what I was told years ago.
[/quote]

Considering Brat's known affection for "Atlas shrugged" and the name of the poster, I think it is likely.

[/quote]
I like how he called Bennie "The Man" Brazell in the 7th round years ago. Awesome.

Anyways, the offense looked pretty good, besides the turnovers the last two games with Rome and Caldwell and running the ball. Only problem, if Brat stays, we lose our star back. Not a good thing.

[/quote]
I remember reading about it on here too... just never know.

This could mean the end for Benson unless Marvin really pulls something off... Ingram in the 2nd, anyone?

[quote name='OneHeartBeat' timestamp='1294428441' post='959726']
All I can say is that if no changes are made, and its another horrible season next year, I cant even imagine how the fan base will implode.
[/quote]

Looking at the stands the last couple of games, I don't think there would be an implosion. Most of them have given up anyway.

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1294427059' post='959704']
[b]Worthless piece of shit Bratkowski[/b] has more say so in personel matters than any OC in the league.

I hope and pray that someone with half a fucking brain cell in that Organization gets their head out of their ass and [b][size="7"]fire[/size]s Bratkowski's ass[/b] before the day is over.
[/quote]

[center][img]http://www.truthbase.net/fileadmin/images/learn_the_truth.png[/img][/center]

[quote name='OneHeartBeat' timestamp='1294428441' post='959726']
All I can say is that if no changes are made, and its another horrible season next year, I cant even imagine how the fan base will implode.
[/quote]

I am about to implode now. And it hasn't even been made official yet.

The Texans had the 13th ranked Defense last season, 22nd ranked D in 2008
and 30th ranked this season. They bring back their HC but fire the DC and hire
a former HC that specialized in Defense.

The Bengals Offense was ranked 32nd in 2008. 24th in 2008. And 20th this season.
That is where all the high profile FAs and draft picks are. All the money invested
since then, yet they bring back the dude that has been in charge of the most underachieving
part of the team?

Hue Jackson goes to the Raiders, they make no real changes, have 3 QBs playing
and they go from being ranked 31st last season to 10th this season.

Makes ZERO fucking sense to me that they would bring Brat back. ZERO.

[quote name='OneHeartBeat' timestamp='1294427517' post='959708']
He may be back, but he's no longer in complete control of the offense.
[/quote]
Yeah..Mike takes over that.
TBH by reading between lines i think Mike has had major word in these who plays and who does not play discussions.
This is not to justify how fucked up Brat is but really, there must be something really wrong in big picture.
Truth is that if something is there you don't have to state it over and over again.
Marvin's control over personnel is something that Mike and Marvin talk about all the time. To me it means that issue is far from what they try to say.
I think Marvin tried to change that, but eventually just took the job to have NFL head coach status.
TIME TO EXTEND BRAT!!!

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1294429072' post='959733']
I am about to implode now. And it hasn't even been made official yet.

The Texans had the 13th ranked Defense last season, 22nd ranked D in 2008
and 30th ranked this season. They bring back their HC but fire the DC and hire
a former HC that specialized in Defense.

The Bengals Offense was ranked 32nd in 2008. 24th in 2008. And 20th this season.
That is where all the high profile FAs and draft picks are. All the money invested
since then, yet they bring back the dude that has been in charge of the most underachieving
part of the team?

Hue Jackson goes to the Raiders, they make no real changes, have 3 QBs playing
and they go from being ranked 31st last season to 10th this season.

[b]Makes ZERO fucking sense to me that they would bring Brat back. ZERO.[/b][/quote]

This organization makes no sense. This is the only place in the NFL where he could last 10 plus years. There is a reason why MB's record is what it is and stuff like this is a perfect example. No, it's not official but I'd almost bet money he will be back regardless of "sources" etc.

If what Francisco says is true (and I have no reason to believe it isn't) then I'm disappointed for sure. Not because I hate Bob, nor do I think he's a terrible offensive coordinator. I thought some of the playcalls at times were certainly questionable as well as the way we used certain players (like Scott and Gresham) and that we for sure waited too long and suffered through too much losing before finally succumbing to injury to get some of the younger players a little PT, but...I just felt that it was time to make a change, much like we did with Shayne Graham.

Its the NFL, you only roll with something for so long before you change it and fire someone. Bob's been here 10 years and despite a couple seasons with gaudy stats, that side of the ball (well, really the entire fucking team for that matter) hasn't really lived up to its billing and talent. Add into that the obvious dislike and/or outright hatred the fans have for the guy and I really believed Mike would have responded to that.

Again, if all this is true, I really wonder about that rumor as to how Bob was foisted onto Marvin by Mike Brown and that at some point Marvin wanted to fire Bob but Mike wouldn't let him. That can't be true, because surely Marvin would have insisted as part of his return for next season that he be able to hire and fire whom he chose on his staff, and since Bob's still here (allegedly), Marvin must want him around.

I suppose we'll see.

[quote name='Nordman' timestamp='1294429110' post='959734']
Yeah..Mike takes over that.
TBH by reading between lines i think Mike has had major word in these who plays and who does not play discussions.
This is not to justify how fucked up Brat is but really, there must be something really wrong in big picture.
Truth is that if something is there you don't have to state it over and over again.
Marvin's control over personnel is something that Mike and Marvin talk about all the time. To me it means that issue is far from what they try to say.
I think Marvin tried to change that, but eventually just took the job to have NFL head coach status.
TIME TO EXTEND BRAT!!!
[/quote]

Hell I dont know what to believe anymore. I really thought that MB was giving in to ML's demands but I just dont know anymore. How can no one be held accountable for the O's performance or lack there of? It seems like there's just no acountability anywhere; not with players, coaches, management........no one! And we wonder why we suck??

Archived