hilarious how bad Chad still sucks!

[quote name='BengalsOwn' timestamp='1315872670' post='1030351']
LOL yeah we're so much better off with Jerome "Oops I dropped Another One" Simpson!

FUCK ANYONE WHO HAS EVER PLAYED ON THIS TEAM AND THEN WENT ON TO PLAY WITH ANOTHER ONE!

WHODEY
[/quote]

It's the Bengal fan way...

[quote name='big_dish' timestamp='1315871819' post='1030335']
It wasnt as funny for me bc Gronk is my fantasy TE. I missed out on 4 points lol

On another note, Brady is just an amazing QB. Its nice to just watch him play the game.
[/quote]

Mine too. He's lighting it up now since then.

And Chad just made a nice catch.

[quote name='BengalsOwn' timestamp='1315872670' post='1030351']LOL yeah we're so much better off with Jerome "Oops I dropped Another One" Simpson!

FUCK ANYONE WHO HAS EVER PLAYED ON THIS TEAM AND THEN WENT ON TO PLAY WITH ANOTHER ONE!

WHODEY[/quote]

Were you born this much of an ass, or do they have a special "asshole" school that you attended?

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' timestamp='1315878928' post='1030393']
Patriots' pass pro is unreal
[/quote]
This!

Tom has a halo around him every time he drops back. Love the way the patriots build a great offensive line and let their QB put the skill players in the right place to make plays.

Hernandez and Gronk together was brilliant.

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1315879315' post='1030395']

This!

Tom has a halo around him every time he drops back. Love the way the patriots build a great offensive line and let their QB put the skill players in the right place to make plays.

Hernandez and Gronk together was brilliant.
[/quote]

Because receivers are a dime a dozen...you build inside out and not outside in

Holy fuck. Ball on like the 1 inch line. The Pats go 5 wide. About 7 guys rush Tom. Not one comes close. A perfect throw to Wes Welker. 99 yard touchdown pass. Unfuckingreal. The Pats are hell on wheels. How many teams could go into the season with Wes Welker, Deion Branch, Chad Ochocinco, and Taylor Price at WR and be confident?

511 yards and 4 TD's.

Jeebus.

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' timestamp='1315880316' post='1030404']
511 yards and 14 of them to Chad

Guess it wasn't Cincy holding Chad back huh? If that happened here, guaranteed meltdown postgame. I have a feeling he'll stick with the "Patriot Way" and not lose his job.
[/quote]

Man, if he melts down he will be out of work Tuesday afternoon. He better keep his mouth closed.

While we are off-topic, I'm looking forward to watching Von Miller tonight. He's the one Bronco I'm scared of for next weekend. Brandon Lloyd is pretty good. Orton isn't shabby either. But Von Miller could take over a game.

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1315881113' post='1030409']
While we are off-topic, I'm looking forward to watching Von Miller tonight. He's the one Bronco I'm scared of for next weekend. Brandon Lloyd is pretty good. Orton isn't shabby either. But Von Miller could take over a game.
[/quote]

Miller + Dumervil is gonna be a test for Whit and Smitty

Archived