2011/2012 Network Season Discussion

Jason

[sub][quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1344870300' post='1145730']
yea it was kind of boring until about the last 2 minutes.

The season on the whole has been slow IMO.
[/quote][/sub]
[sub]There's a lot of back story and intro of new characters. I'm having a hard time seeing how all this extra plot plays into this being the final season...[/sub]

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1344870300' post='1145730']
[b]yea it was kind of boring until about the last 2 minutes.[/b]

The season on the whole has been slow IMO.
[/quote]

I just watched and totally disagree... The whole robbing of the train was awesome IMO... I really liked this episode...

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1344986965' post='1146297']
Omg, thanks to who ever that said to watch breaking bad. I am hooked. Great freaking show.
[/quote]

same here Rumble.. I said it earlier.. I didn't start watching until this year and I watched the first four seasons in like no time(addicted).... I stil can't believe I didn't watch this show until this year.....

[quote name='fluhartz' timestamp='1344988742' post='1146302']

same here Rumble.. I said it earlier.. I didn't start watching until this year and I watched the first four seasons in like no time(addicted).... I stil can't believe I didn't watch this show until this year.....
[/quote]

I started 2 days ago onon Netflix and I alread finished the first 2 seasons. Startng season 3 tonight.

You guys seriously thought last night's Breaking Bad was slow? The concensus is that that was pretty much one of the top 5 episodes. It was fucking fantastic. That whole robbery scene was intense. It was like watching Heat which, ironically, they mentioned. And also ironically, something happened in this heist that happened in Heat's that screwed shit up. What a fantastic show. Season 5 has been great.

[quote name='B.A.B.' timestamp='1344999244' post='1146438']
You guys seriously thought last night's Breaking Bad was slow? The concensus is that that was pretty much one of the top 5 episodes. It was fucking fantastic. That whole robbery scene was intense. It was like watching Heat which, ironically, they mentioned. And also ironically, something happened in this heist that happened in Heat's that screwed shit up. What a fantastic show. Season 5 has been great.
[/quote]

as I said earlier....I thought so too..fucking awesome...and yea...didn't expect that...

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1344998031' post='1146404']
I started 2 days ago onon Netflix and I alread finished the first 2 seasons. Startng season 3 tonight.
[/quote]

lol... I was the same... like a crack addict.... couldn't wait to get home to get my fix....

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1345001145' post='1146455']
Guys, we should all get together and make meth, have a smoke session and watch the show together :ninja:
[/quote]

that would be cool yo......
I want to be Walt and not do the drugs though....just be the bad motha fucka....

[quote name='B.A.B.' timestamp='1344999377' post='1146441']
By the way..fucking Todd. Did NOT expect that. I haven't been that stunned while watching something in a LONG time. Probably not since Omar got killed in The Wire. My mouth literally DROPPED
[/quote]
Who knew Todd would be so heartless? I'm anxious to see where they go with his character. I had my hands over my mouth and sat stunned in a WTF moment after he shot motorbike kid. Again, I say, best show ever!

[quote name='CincyInDC' timestamp='1345071705' post='1146668']
I really thought Todd was going to get it for being too goody-two-shoes.
[/quote]

I think they knew how people would view him after his role in FNL & played off that. To great effect, in my case at least.

[quote name='CincyInDC' timestamp='1345071705' post='1146668']
well, no use in using the spoiler tag...

I really thought Todd was going to get it for being too goody-two-shoes.
[/quote]
GAH I'm an idiot!!!! so sorry......please forgive me.....

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1345138920' post='1147039']
Holy ish.

If you are up to date on dexter go and watch the youtube trailer now. My heart is racing. Insane. Going ti be the best season yet.
[/quote]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5yfP3am3ZM[/media]

[quote name='Lucid' timestamp='1346027670' post='1151448']
Damn... Dexter lookin awesome wants again.
[/quote]
I think this season will rival season 2, which was my favorite by far. Had I known that there was another season, ( I didn't start watching it every week until season 4), season 2 would have blown me away. I think that is going to happen for the first time since season 4's finale, but this will be season long. I saw that the trailed was the first 4 episodes of the season. Looks so awesome.

Archived